NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

RGIII (until he got hurt), which is I think where everyone sees Lamar going, unfortunately.

The Redskins mismanaged his return horribly though, so even if he does get hurt it isn't necessarily that his career is over like RG3's. The only thing is that I don't think you can run like that for more than a handful of seasons before it would catch up to you. I liked Jackson's determination to prove everybody wrong when the Ravens finally picked him up, kinda conflicted about his success over it lol.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

The Redskins mismanaged his return horribly though, so even if he does get hurt it isn't necessarily that his career is over like RG3's. The only thing is that I don't think you can run like that for more than a handful of seasons before it would catch up to you. I liked Jackson's determination to prove everybody wrong when the Ravens finally picked him up, kinda conflicted about his success over it lol.

Lamar does do a good job of falling forward and not taking huge hits, I just hate to see him take any contact at all. But that's just his style and until proven otherwise, I'm not gonna be worried about it.

Archived