NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

8 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Ben won a Superbowl in 2008 just running that same sort of bad decision making play over and over again, don't hate.

I love Mahomes, but we gave him so many breaks today. Lamar made one mistake and it cost us the game. Mahomes threw the ball across his body into coverage like 6 times and only was punished once. He also dropped the ball in OT and we didn't jump on it. That's the kind of luck he's got right now.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I love Mahomes, but we gave him so many breaks today. Lamar made one mistake and it cost us the game. Mahomes threw the ball across his body into coverage like 6 times and only was punished once. He also dropped the ball in OT and we didn't jump on it. That's the kind of luck he's got right now.

It might be his year. 

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

2 OT losses without getting the ball makes me want to get on a soap box and call for OT reform! Screw coins.

To be honest. I think you guys win in regulation by a FG if they didn't hose you on the Goedert TD. Made you waste at least another 1:30 off the clock and IIRC at least 2 T.O's.

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

To be honest. I think you guys win in regulation by a FG if they didn't hose you on the Goedert TD. Made you waste at least another 1:30 off the clock and IIRC at least 2 T.O's.

There were a number of other horrible calls on both sides..

8 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

There were a number of other horrible calls on both sides..

Understood. But to me, not like that play. Not only did they call a phantom OPI, they completely missed the helmet to helmet (*) on the Dallas DB almost taking off Goedert's head.

(*)That's like 3 or 4 weeks in a row the refs have completely blown a H2H call when it was the DB on the ball carrier/receiver. 

22 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Understood. But to me, not like that play. Not only did they call a phantom OPI, they completely missed the helmet to helmet (*) on the Dallas DB almost taking off Goedert's head.

(*)That's like 3 or 4 weeks in a row the refs have completely blown a H2H call when it was the DB on the ball carrier/receiver. 

No that phantom roughing the passer the next play more then made up for it.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sure. A 1st for Cooper was still a large overpayment and I am happy we did it.

Coops stats for the Cowboys, averaged out over 16 games, would be 1700 yards and 16 TDs. Basically one of the best WR seasons in NFL history. 

Your opinion is wrong. 

3 hours ago, Riftty said:

I'm curious what happened to the offense? Can't be the lose of the OC...he is sucking it up in MN..

So weird to see such a great offense fall off so rapidly.

Nah....you got it wrong....Vikings current OC is DeFilippo who was Eagles QB Coach last season, not OC....their OC last season was Frank Reich who is current Colts head coach...

23 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Nah....you got it wrong....Vikings current OC is DeFilippo who was Eagles QB Coach last season, not OC....their OC last season was Frank Reich who is current Colts head coach...

Ahhh that explains why the colts look so good then....

37 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

No that phantom roughing the passer the next play more then made up for it.

Nope. That's a silly rule, but its a rule nonetheless and it's gonna get called. 

But even if you're correct. Had the phantom OPI call not been made, the roughing call doesnt happen...

...because at that point, the Eagles scored and Wentz would've been on the bench watching a kickoff 

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Nope. That's a silly rule, but its a rule nonetheless and it's gonna get called. 

But even if you're correct. Had the phantom OPI call not been made, the roughing call doesnt happen...

...because at that point, the Eagles scored and Wentz would've been on the bench watching a kickoff 

Bad calls were made up and down that game. And no that's not a silly rule it was a phantom call like your OPI call. Gregory actually wrapped Wentz up like the league wanted and yet it was still called "roughing". It's been happening all year. To say 1 determined the game is just dumb considering 2 plays could have made the call a non issue cause we would have been up 14.

Archived