Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

Cobb the Bear killer may be the key to this game. With Callahan done and our offense looking better last week, I think I underestimated how much Cobb would help this offense. At the very least it gives Rodgers another guy he trusts. Does he throw that TD to MVS or EQ? I honestly doubt it. 

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I want to see what Pettine can do now that he has film of the Nagy/Trubisky offense.

I'd lend this thought greater credence if we were working with a full deck of players. I've not read much of anything since the game so I've no clue whats up with us injury-wise - but if we suffered any significant losses - coupled with those already IR'd - I'm left to wonder who we've got to play.

28 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Cobb the Bear killer may be the key to this game. With Callahan done and our offense looking better last week, I think I underestimated how much Cobb would help this offense. At the very least it gives Rodgers another guy he trusts. Does he throw that TD to MVS or EQ? I honestly doubt it. 

He never should have thrown it to Cobb, either. 

If memory serves, and sometimes it doesn't, Adams was running a cross, from right to left on that play.  About 5-7 yards from the LOS.  Wide open, as in no one near him.  Man coverage elsewhere.  Adams could have caught it and walked to the 2 yard line without being touched, then gotten in easily.

It ended up as a great play to Cobb, but when he let it fly, I knew that he missed the open/underneath guy to push it downfield.

22 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

If he needed to twist that statement into bulletin board material and motivation and couldn't get motivated by the fact that the Bears haven't beat Green Bay in Chicago since 2010 and a win locks up the division for them then he should find a different sport. 

1 hour ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

1 hour ago, eyecatcher said:

If he needed to twist that statement into bulletin board material and motivation and couldn't get motivated by the fact that the Bears haven't beat Green Bay in Chicago since 2010 and a win locks up the division for them then he should find a different sport. 

Agree on all fronts.

But...I love me Hicks.  He's a tough player inside.  Just a very good defensive lineman.

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Agree on all fronts.

But...I love me Hicks.  He's a tough player inside.  Just a very good defensive lineman.

No doubt.  He's a damn good player and to be fair he was speaking on local sports talk radio when he said it.  What was he supposed to say?  

31 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

And he's facing a decimated interior for GB.
Lucas Patrick and McCray are gonna have their hands full on Sunday

I think the next few games are huge for Patrick.  I really like the kid.  I hope he really turns it on.  This is his opportunity.  

Archived