Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Williams isn't gonna get a breather today. 

2 RBs active is bad game planning. 

Don't we only have 3 RBs on the active roster as it is?  If Jones knee is serious we might have to bring up yet another guy from the PS.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Adams is the only offensive player playing up to his abilities this year. To say that Aaron is arguably the only one that isn't is ******* laughable.

Bahktiari is still playing like a top LT

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

We all expect more ... I just don't want to pin it all on the QB when the talent around him is terrible.

I wouldn't say terrible.  Our offensive line is terrible I will agree to that.  But I think our WR's and TE's are good enough to compete.  And our defense has played pretty good enough this year to be at least .500, just haven't got much help from our offense.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Adams is the only offensive player playing up to his abilities this year. To say that Aaron is arguably the only one that isn't is ******* laughable.

David Bakhtiari?

Corey Linsley?

Bryan Bulaga?

Aaron Jones?

MVS?

Maybe you're a little dissapointed in Lane Taylor, but did you really have high expectations for McCray/Bell, or EQ. Graham is the guy that's probably the most dissapointing after Rodgers and it's hard to tell where the blame lies between those two. 

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

Don't we only have 3 RBs on the active roster as it is?  If Jones knee is serious we might have to bring up yet another guy from the PS.

We only had 2 RBs on the active roster if you don't count Vitale. Stupid now and it was stupid when TT was doing it. 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ben Fennell:

I’m blown away by this Colts team.. If the Packers want hope and believe in quick/new-regime turnarounds... Look what Frank Reich and Andrew Luck have done this year

We don’t need to look at the Colts. We played a better example of such today. 

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood:

RB Aaron Jones said his knee injury is “similar” to the torn MCL he had last year at Chicago. That injury cost him 2 games. He doesn’t know yet how long he’ll be out. With GB eliminated from playoff contention, wouldn’t be surprised if Jones’ season is over.

(Thats 3 MCL injuries in two seasons)

Didn't he have some knee issues in college too? This is becoming a bit of a concern

2 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

I wouldn't say terrible.  Our offensive line is terrible I will agree to that.  But I think our WR's and TE's are good enough to compete.  And our defense has played pretty good enough this year to be at least .500, just haven't got much help from our offense.

Our offensive line isn't terrible when it's healthy. We're just missing pieces and it went up against a great team today. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

David Bakhtiari?

Corey Linsley?

Bryan Bulaga?

Aaron Jones?

MVS?

Maybe you're a little dissapointed in Lane Taylor, but did you really have high expectations for McCray/Bell, or EQ. Graham is the guy that's probably the most dissapointing after Rodgers and it's hard to tell where the blame lies between those two. 

I would go so far as to say some of the reason why MVS, EQ, and Graham have underperformed is due to Rodgers.

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Every week we get dominated in special teams. Teams punt the **** out of the ball against us whether it's booming punts to flip field position or downing them inside the 5. 

We only have to put up with Zook for 2 more games.  ;)

Archived