Packers Draft Position Thread AKA Tankathon 2018

MacReady

Just now, incognito_man said:

Really hoping for a loss. Maybe I'll bring a laser pointer to Lambeau to assist.

Eh. 

Carolina might beat the Saints.
Atlanta probably isn't beating the Buccaneers. 
Broncos could probably beat the Chargers, but it's unlikely since the #1 seed is still within reach for the Chargers.
Bengals probably aren't beating the Steelers.
Dolphins are probably beating the Bills.
Washington isn't beating the Eagles.

With so much relying on other teams, we're really only moving 1 or 2 spots regardless of whether or not we win. 

It would obviously be better, but I'm not sweating it too much since it's really not like we'll get 10th overall or even 12th overall with a loss. 

Dolphins losing 14-0 to the Bills (only matters if Packers win, want Dolphins to LOSE if we WIN).
Panthers beating Saints 7-0.  Packers loss, Panthers win and we pick before them.
Buccaneers beating Falcons 7-0.  If we win, it doesn't matter.  If we lose, we want the Falcons to win to get the better pick.

No other current games being played matter. 

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Unless Kizer comes back from 14 down, Packers are guaranteed 14th or better. 

Wins from the:

Falcons (down 10)
Panthers (up 13)
Broncos (versus Chargers later)
Bengals (versus Steelers later)

Move us up. 

Nothing can move us down. 

Not exactly holding my breath for that either of those. Steelers need a win to make the playoffs vs a backup in Cincy while the Chargers still have a shot at home field advantage. 

Falcons seem to be as folded in as we are too. Here's hoping the Panthers don't collapse. 

When we tied MIN I was disappointed, at the time I assumed that would keep us from home field in the playoffs. Now look at how it could ruin our draft position. Its funny how expectations have changed. I think we should be picking 11th or so I just hope we hit on some of these guys to get some much needed talent.

EDIT: 13 LOOKS LIKE THE SPOT I MISSED A COUPLE TEAMS RECORDS WHEN I WAS CHECKING

Just now, crfalker05 said:

Had we not made the come back last week, the results of these games so far would’ve had us picking 7th 😣

That's actually not true.  We would be picking 10th or 11th.  We'd have 5 wins and one tie, so we'd be ahead in the order of only 6 win teams. 

That changes a little bit with the Lions going to 6 wins, but a lot of things stay exactly the same, but we wouldn't have been 7th overall right now. 

So all the complaints so far over (currently) 3 spots. 

I'm just gonna lol if the win against the Jets only turns out to have dropped us 2-3 spots. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

TD Atlanta.

Matt Ryan catching red zone TDs and Julio Jones sucks.

Matt Ryan has 1/8th as many TD catches as Julio Jones this year. 

Archived