Packers Draft Position Thread AKA Tankathon 2018

MacReady

21 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Can you name one contract in the entire NFL that is written that way?  Doesn't have to be a quarterback, just any contract.

I mean, I get the angst, but come on.  That post is really, really over the top.

As far as the future goes...they have a nice amount of money for free agency.  They have 6 picks in first four rounds.  They are setup to rebound quickly.  I'm not normally an overly optimistic fan, but even I think there is a bright future out there.

Of course not ...

I didn't seriously think we would write a contract like that. The point was basically we pay Rodgers a huge amount of money. He should do what is best for the team. This is a game there is nothing to gain from winning and a huge amount we can lose. If he is injured playing in a meaningless game then Green Bay will be paying him a huge amount of money to sit on the side lines. If he is not prepared to give that up (which is never going to happen) , he should sit his backside on the bench and shut his mouth.

17 hours ago, Slinky said:

So Rodgers is playing. What a joke. Aaron can F off, and more so, Philbin, Gute and Murphy can F off. Nothing good can come from him playing, but plenty of bad can.

Carolina shut Cam down. They know WTF they're doing. 

Ya, let's be like Carolina! They've only lost 6-7 in a row. Let's be like them, they really know what they're doing!?!?

What makes you think we're going to finally win a road game anyway?  What if Kizer plays and we win?  Are we supposed to be pissed off at Kizer, Gute, Philbin??

If Rodgers isn't on the IR then he's going to play.  Simple. 

Archived