Packers Draft Position Thread AKA Tankathon 2018

MacReady

I admire his desire to play but this season is a wrap.  He’s a soldier for playing thru his injuries (and now his groin too?) but he doesn’t have to prove anything much less risk further injury.  His ability to throw off balance became his crutch with that knee and it messed with his mechanics.  Get healthy and get back to your fundamentals.

22 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

Aaron should sign a contract declaring if he gets an injury that if he gets an injury that causes him to miss any of training camp or game-time in these last 2 games then he has to return a corresponding amount of his bonus.

Or he should his backside on the bench and do what's best for the organisation.

Honestly, if Kizer plays and the rookie receivers and Kumerow start, I could actually root for this team to win at the weekend and if we win at least there might be bright sparks for the future. 

Can you name one contract in the entire NFL that is written that way?  Doesn't have to be a quarterback, just any contract.

I mean, I get the angst, but come on.  That post is really, really over the top.

As far as the future goes...they have a nice amount of money for free agency.  They have 6 picks in first four rounds.  They are setup to rebound quickly.  I'm not normally an overly optimistic fan, but even I think there is a bright future out there.

30 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

Aaron should sign a contract declaring if he gets an injury that if he gets an injury that causes him to miss any of training camp or game-time in these last 2 games then he has to return a corresponding amount of his bonus.

Or he should his backside on the bench and do what's best for the organisation.

Honestly, if Kizer plays and the rookie receivers and Kumerow start, I could actually root for this team to win at the weekend and if we win at least there might be bright sparks for the future. 

Weird post is weird.

Don't think anyone at 1265 cares about anything but putting a good product on the field. Don't watch if you're gonna be mad that 12 is playing.

5 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Yep .. lame!  We have to get that important win on the road to salvage this season and stay away from an 0-8.  

Long term it is absolutely lame. Risking the health of your 35 year old QB and better draft position for a meaningless win.

2 hours ago, Slinky said:

So Rodgers is playing. What a joke. Aaron can F off, and more so, Philbin, Gute and Murphy can F off. Nothing good can come from him playing, but plenty of bad can.

Carolina shut Cam down. They know WTF they're doing. 

I blame McCarthy, Ted and Dom

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

If he won all of his games at interim HC, he was still never getting the gig.  I’m sure he’ll wind up with MM wherever he lands.  

Yea, I’m not sure how anyone thought Philbin had any chance of staying outside of a SB win. If Philbin is the answer, might as well have just kept Mac. 

I think Rodgers is afraid Kizer would come in and chuck it up and MVS and ESB make a ton of plays downfield and people say , now what’s wrong with these rooks?

These guys are Kalvin Benjamin types, Cam did it right, chuck it up, he can’t do anything with the Bills and their scheme. Rodgers has to adjust to his WRs strengths , throw up a jump ball on 3rd and 12,  a pick is a punt, why throw it away.

Archived