Packers Draft Position Thread AKA Tankathon 2018

MacReady

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Hey for all we know the Jets could be another Cardinals game!

I mean maybe I'm in the minority but I never felt the Jets game was a safe bet anyways. They play at least decent at home and in case anyone has missed it, we suck on the road. I think we lose to the Jets even if we try to win. 

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean maybe I'm in the minority but I never felt the Jets game was a safe bet anyways. They play at least decent at home and in case anyone has missed it, we suck on the road. I think we lose to the Jets even if we try to win. 

the battle of the who doesn't want to win on sunday, it could be another falcons game...

13 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Well, expect CAR to leapfrog us. Totally crapped the bed tonight with their 2 big turnovers. And their last 2 games are vs ATL and @ NO.

Watch em pick a receiver in the first round, LOL.  Most likely, they pick a replacement for Peppers though.

It is not impossible for us to land at #6 if we lose our last two game. Probably more likely we are 7 to 9 range. The Lions and either Bucs or Falcons have to win one to get to 6 if we lose out. So the worst we'd be is 9. 

A few upsets break our way and we'd be getting a real special player. I hope Rodgers is injured enough that they sit him this week and then 'evaluate' him for next week against Detroit. 

It would be nice to see Kizer and Boyle get some real game action too. 

Archived