The Refs hate the Cowboys

Matts4313

12 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

When was the last time a ref called a snap infraction in a game (let alone the last play) of the game?

When has a team gone 10 games straight without a single holding penalty called on the opposing team?

This are the most blatant examples of the refs being especially terrible when they call Cowboys games. Opposing penalty yards vs the Boys ranks at the bottom for the last 3 years.

The Zeke situation last year. Where he wasn't even charged for DV and the leagues head investigatior (the only one who interviewed the "victim") was on his side, but was still suspended 6 games.

The Dez Bryant call that was a catch, but then wasn't a catch. Then the NFL changes the rule a couple years later to make the Dez Bryant catch an "official" catch.

I'm sure these are all coincidences...

What about last week against the Eagles when they needed every break in the world to go their way in order to escape with an overtime win against a team that they dominated?

What about the “offensive pass interference” on the 70 yard touchdown that wasn’t really interference, only to get completely glossed over by a make up roughing the passer call on Gregory the next play?

What about the fact that the Cowboys got completely bailed out on the kickoff because even though there were 5 Eagles around the ball and the refs admitted it was a clear Cowboys fumble, they could not “clearly determine” who recovered it despite the fact that no Cowboys player had a chance at recovering it and an Eagles player emerged from the pile (of mostly Eagles players and maybe 1 Cowboys player) with the ball in his hands?

Im sure these are all “coincidences”...

18 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Steelers get helped by the refs more than any other team.  I've often said this...

To be fair, this chart doesn't prove this is true, because not all of those are unearned penalties.

I'd be willing to bet a large portion of our lead over the league average is DPI and defensive holding trying to shut down AB and JuJu.

16 hours ago, rich homie said:

I don't know how you can watch stuff like https://streamable.com/c809c happen and think the Cowboys aren't getting their share of calls

I have no idea what I am watching because this is the worst and most useless recording of anything I've ever seen.

The person who filmed this random shot of a penalty with no replay, in portrait mode, and with the volume so low, will burn in hell.

7 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

To be fair, this chart doesn't prove this is true, because not all of those are unearned penalties.

I'd be willing to bet a large portion of our lead over the league average is DPI and defensive holding trying to shut down AB and JuJu.

Don't try to ruin my joke with your logic...

15 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Oh give me a break. It was a joke. 

Frankly I don’t even care about Cowboys fans acting out at all anyway given the consistent heat they have to take from fans across the league. Is there a team that takes more targeted heated than the Cowboys? It really doesn’t seem like it. 

Patriots and Steelers are close, but it's probably the Cowboys, although that's cause their fans by and large are terrible (and again, pats and steelers fans are bad too). People really hate seeing other teams win while they go 20+ seasons in a row without ever having a reasonable day's worth of hope they can win a SB.

13 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

The Dez Bryant call that was a catch, but then wasn't a catch. Then the NFL changes the rule a couple years later to make the Dez Bryant catch an "official" catch.

This happened to the lions and the Steelers as well didn't it? Both in very important games?

Archived