Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Bro you must be making really good money.  I have three kids (single parent) and I won't be able to afford your lifestyle for another 10 years.  I look forward to the day my kids are grown up/in college because that's when I'm going to do stuff like what you're doing right now.

Yea it's a great time. I have two seats in 300 level and I think face value is like $140 per, and there's 5-6 groups of sections that are even cheaper. It's when you buy secondary market people jack them up because the PSL cost can be outrageous so they need to cover that too, but even then you can find $200 per in my section.

How far are you from LV? The travel can be a pain but I'm not too proud to fly Frontier/Spirit lol. $250 direct flight for a weekend is a steal, but if you're in driving distance it's even better.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Yea it's a great time. I have two seats in 300 level and I think face value is like $140 per, and there's 5-6 groups of sections that are even cheaper. It's when you buy secondary market people jack them up because the PSL cost can be outrageous so they need to cover that too, but even then you can find $200 per in my section.

How far are you from LV? The travel can be a pain but I'm not too proud to fly Frontier/Spirit lol. $250 direct flight for a weekend is a steal, but if you're in driving distance it's even better.

San Diego, CA, right now.  I'm hoping to move further up north or to LV after I retire from the Navy in 5 years.  I'm legit getting ready to plan my life around being a season ticket holder.  I've gone to one game so far with my son and we spent about $2,200.  It's my fault though.  I got us some of the best tickets available.  Then I spent like $700 on a really nice hotel for us to enjoy. Then I walked into Raider Image and dropped $500 in 15 minutes.  My son has the sweetest Raiders bomber jacket I've ever seen.  So yeah, I'd definitely have to calm down if I became a season ticket holder.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I want to do a boys trip to Vegas but man are the prices wild to hit up a game.

its the resale market that skews the chart. My season tickets havent gone up once. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Season ticket where? What price tag are you talking about?

im in 107 and its about $250 per game, not outrageous and doesnt align with the chart where they are listing the cheapest ticket. 

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

San Diego, CA, right now.  I'm hoping to move further up north or to LV after I retire from the Navy in 5 years.  I'm legit getting ready to plan my life around being a season ticket holder.  I've gone to one game so far with my son and we spent about $2,200.  It's my fault though.  I got us some of the best tickets available.  Then I spent like $700 on a really nice hotel for us to enjoy. Then I walked into Raider Image and dropped $500 in 15 minutes.  My son has the sweetest Raiders bomber jacket I've ever seen.  So yeah, I'd definitely have to calm down if I became a season ticket holder.

Sounds like a really nice weekend with your son, you’ll never regret that! There are far worse things to spend your money on man 😁

Can’t wait to get over there for a game!!!

• Like 2

Hoping to make a trip out to a game in the upcoming season. Will be early in the season if so, but can’t wait to see us in our new digs.

Very jealous of you guys with STs, and would try my best to get one if I lived on that side of the ocean.

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

It’s always like that when I take my kids to a game. I get over excited and I start buying everything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

im in 107 and its about $250 per game, not outrageous and doesnt align with the chart where they are listing the cheapest ticket. 

I think they are referring to the resale market. I looked into going to the KC game, tickets were absurd this season. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I think they are referring to the resale market. I looked into going to the KC game, tickets were absurd this season. 

Yea, but that’s not on the team. Resale just means it’s high demand. Unfortunately for us it’s because the opposing teams fans are making a trip to Vegas. 

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

It’s always like that when I take my kids to a game. I get over excited and I start buying everything.

Bro it’s so hard. My son had the foam finger and everything. We lost our voices that game when we scored like 3 touchdowns the last 20 minutes to seal it away. One of the best days of my life.

My son and I will have that day together for the rest of our lives.

• Like 6