Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Imagine if we had two guys like Ruggs... looks likely Williams is out in 2021, I would be open to drafting one last wideout early on 2021 to make the offense scary. Of course we need to see if we bring in a free agent and how Edwards looks. Still a burner on both sides of the field would scare teams just like the Chiefs with (Hardman/Hill)

Edited by Humble_Beast

I was watching some all 22 this morning while working and there were a lot of RPO plays that Gruden ran. That can come in handy with such an aggressive defense that the Saints have. Also would need Carr to want to keep the ball when the DE crashes down.

Also saw some Pistol formations like Chris Reed mentioned. Favorite one was when Jacobs lined behind Carr and based off how the defense lined up then Jacobs decided which way to line up next to Carr.

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Moreau was already good. Sure he can be a good influence but now Moreau won’t be a factor this year. Would have used that money on defense. 

I would love one more LB and DT  but that not were we are at. Gruden wants multiple TEs for a reason we just have to wait and see. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Hmm.....

What’s that garbage... we pay him all that money and he is going against the team and trying to stir the pot. I’ll be willingly cut him loose next off season. Might just keep Gabe around so we don’t have too much turnover in one ff season on the line. Might keep Gabe dump Brown. See how this season pays out. I think we could get a solid vet RT or draft one in the 2nd...

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Imagine if we had two guys like Ruggs... looks likely Williams is out in 2021, I would be open to drafting one last wideout early on 2021 to make the offense scary. Of course we need to see if we bring in a free agent and how Edwards looks. Still a burner on both sides of the field would scare teams jus fluke the Chiefs with (Hardman/Hill)

Don’t let @NYRaider hear that.... he’s absolutely opposed to spending a day 2 pick on a WR.

but I’m absolutely all about adding another  WR, even if Edwards is good.  That could be via the draft or FA.  Your absolutely right that having another burner at WR to complement Ruggs speed would be great. It’s very hard to cover 2 burners on the field at once.

• Like 1

Do we really know if Trent Brown is causing problems and not healthy but not playing?  Like do we REALLY KNOW?  
cuz I think the “proof” photos don’t show much of anything.  He could just be upset he’s injured and just standing back so the players playing can be in the huddle.