Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Not sure why you’d buy Carr when he’s been on the hot seat for a while. 

The best time to buy is always a 1st Rounder after their rookie season. If they look good and not a bust, you have that jersey basically guaranteed for four more years. 

I bought it right before the season last year after Mack was traded.  Who was I going to buy a jersey of?  Miller or Hall?  This year might be a good time to buy after the draft.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I bought it right before the season last year after Mack was traded.  Who was I going to buy a jersey of?  Miller or Hall?  This year might be a good time to buy after the draft.

Just rock a throw back until a good investment comes up. Last time I bought a jersey was Cooper in 2016. But mostly rock throwbacks. 

I’ll definitely buy one of our three first rounds picks but after their rookie season to see which is not a bust. 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Just rock a throw back until a good investment comes up. Last time I bought a jersey was Cooper in 2016. But mostly rock throwbacks. 

I’ll definitely buy one of our three first rounds picks but after their rookie season to see which is not a bust. 

The throw backs just did not fit well.  I might buy one of the NIke throwbacks now though.  Lost 50 lbs over the past year so I need a whole new wardrobe.  If Mayock kills this draft though I am going to get the Mayock #19 jersey.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

The throw backs just did not fit well.  I might buy one of the NIke throwbacks now though.  Lost 50 lbs over the past year so I need a whole new wardrobe.  If Mayock kills this draft though I am going to get the Mayock #19 jersey.

Congrats on the weight loss!  I'm down 12 lbs, only need to lose another 6 and I'm at my goal.  

As for jerseys, I still have my DC jersey on standby.  I'm wearing it during games this year.  Really excited to root for him this season.  I hope its a great one!

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

Congrats on the weight loss!  I'm down 12 lbs, only need to lose another 6 and I'm at my goal.  

As for jerseys, I still have my DC jersey on standby.  I'm wearing it during games this year.  Really excited to root for him this season.  I hope its a great one!

I did not wear mine last year and will start week 1 this year.  I got another another 10 lbs to go to reach my goal.  I was at 230 and want to get to 170.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yeeeshhh..... some of those are down right awful. Look like a 3rd graders art project. WTF is going on with the giants?

So bad! The Chiefs looks like a spider and the Panthers looks like a damn soviet throwback.

The Raiders is almost the only bearable one.