Saturday Game Day Thread

SpanosPayYourRent

2 hours ago, upriser7 said:

I think Saints are the most balanced team in NFL...Chargers OL isn't good and that OL might probably be the major reason if they lose in post season. 

Saints have the 28th ranked pass defense.

Chargers are the most balanced. They are:

1. Top 10 on offensive ppg and ypg

2. Top 10 on defensive ppg and ypg

3. Top 10 passing offense and passing defense

4. Top 10 in rushing defense and 12th in rushing offense

While i agree the oline isnt great it hasnt affected them. Whether it be Rivers TT rate, or qb hits and sacks. Or from their rbs still producing. Now i put that alot on the quality of RBs, but it just shows it hasnt been an ailment. 

They even appear to of solidified their kicking game with Badgley. Punter is still relatively weak. Punt return is ranked top 8. Kick return game they are 13th.  On kick return coverage they are 11th best (all these are based on avg). Punt return coverage they are the 7th worst.  They are 2nd worst in their own punting avg and dead last in net.

Their early kicking struggles and their current punting struggles and punt coverage puts them as one of the worst ST DVOA. 

2nd least turnovers allowed. But they also dont force a bunch of turnovers, middle of the pack. Ranked 20th in least penalties per game. Overall id say they are the most balanced in the league. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Compared to how he looked 7 years ago?

Didn't know it was that long since he played. Jay should get some some easy passes instead of all the shots downfield so far. Titans are strictly a running team, no need out pass them, just give some touches to A.P

Archived