It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

36 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I was rooting for the Rams for context.

The Refs were fine that game, saying that the refs favored a team before that missed call is ridiculous. Refs miss calls in every game for both teams. It was a perfectly normal officiated game until that call.

Goff played fine. He was far from the reason the Rams won, especially with how he played in the first half.  The Rams D balled out.

Coming into the Eagles and intentionally trying to start something shows peak maturity though. You can be happy the Rams won while not simultaneously being an dweeb on the internet.

Never said refs favored any side, just saying the game shook even with that call. If you don't think that Goff was the reason the Rams came back in that game I'm not sure what to tell you. He was clutch, making money throws when they mattered most. Maybe you had a different game on? Rams D played very well, which kept them in it. Goff is why they won it. No Gurley to lean on, which is a common assertion, to take away from how well he played after the first quarter.

38 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

Isn't it funny how after your quarterback gets married and finally has sex he starts to suck?

@LARams91, this is a warning...stop bringing this up
@Webmaster already brought a bit of a hammer down last week because of the Nick Foles stuff here.
I've been nice and just deleted them before, but stop. Now.

As for the other stuff, if your only goal is to "ruffle feathers" leave, or you will also be passed on to the powers that be.

I think @Phire and I give the longest leash to non-eagles to come to our forum a talking a little trash and have some fun.
But it has its limits.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

@Webmaster already brought a bit of a hammer down last week because of the Nick Foles stuff here.

As for the other stuff, if your only goal is to "ruffle feathers" leave, or you will also be passed on to the powers that be.

I think @Phire and I give the longest leash to non-eagles to come to our forum a talking a little trash and have some fun.
But it has its limits.

Me readin' this post and looking at @Kiltman like...

tenor.gif?itemid=8169080

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

But it has its limits.

I mean I stand by my assertion. There are articles written about it already. Then the one today surfaces....just sayin. I like Wentz, was big on him out of NDSU. Dunno why you guys have to hate on Goff, doesn't make sense is all. Very defensive.

19 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

I mean I stand by my assertion. There are articles written about it already. Then the one today surfaces....just sayin. I like Wentz, was big on him out of NDSU. Dunno why you guys have to hate on Goff, doesn't make sense is all. Very defensive.

Kewl, just stop talking about it. It is Webbys World my guy.

You were the one who brought Goff into it.

1 hour ago, LARams91 said:

No one cares about your opinion or who you like.. leave

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

The guy who wrote that article was the guy that broke the desean jackson issues too so he is credible.

I’m sure there a little something to it, but it seemed fairly sensationalized. As evidenced by how swiftly and definitively so many people who have been in that building dumped cold water on it.

Looking at who hasn’t said anything, seems like the wideouts are pissy. Which I don’t think shocks anyone after this season. 

It’s a narrative that gets strung for every QB like Wentz. The Foles of it all isn’t helping. I don’t think it’s worth getting worked up about yet.

I do think he’s not been as cool about Foles getting us our first SB ring as he’s let on. You saw the complex emotions he was going through after we won.

I think we’ll see big things from Carson next year. He’ll be fully healthy and won’t be pressing with Foles over his shoulder. It’s pretty clear at this point that the article was BS, but maybe he can take a thing or two from it. Run the offense, spread the ball, have a more fluid relationship with the coaches. Idk just do whatever it takes to get back to 2017 form lol

Archived