Week 17: Bears (11-4) at VIKINGS (8-6-1)

Vikes_Bolts1228

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

The second half of this game will say everything about Zimmer and the makeup of this football team. 

Nothing should be left out on that field. If the kitchen sink isn’t used, then it’s time to sell the house. 

Or at the very least, get a new coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball and a new QB. I can't see how anyone watching this game can look at Cousins and say that is who we can build around.

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

The second half of this game will say everything about Zimmer and the makeup of this football team. 

Nothing should be left out on that field. If the kitchen sink isn’t used, then it’s time to sell the house. 

Thing is, what do you do? It’s only a 10 point game. We can’t just blitz everybody. 

You cant take too many risks at right away. 

What can ya do? Onside to open the half?

I agree getting more creative on the offensive side, but we can’t just abandon the run. 

Just now, SemperFeist said:

I'm not sure what this proves or matters Beating the Bears B team doesn't accomplish anything .

The playoffs are like an episode of Who's Line is it Anyway

Just now, CriminalMind said:

I'm not sure why the top WR & top RB is off cue with the QB1.

That's on the HC to get these guys on cue.

No excuse, does Zimmer do nothing on the offensive side of the ball with the players?

What’s he supposed to do about the players not running their routes right or dropping the ball? 

Adam rounded off his route and wanted to do a double move off it. 

Cook literally just laid back. 

Archived