Taze may be done done?

brooks1957

I don’t know for certain if this season is indicative of his ability as a player. He never got into game shape after coming off suspension, and was dinged up all year. I would welcome him back next season. But concussions isn’t something to take likely. He needs to do what’s best for him and his family.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:04 PM, SmittyBacall said:

I would welcome him back next season

No way.

The guy only plays half seasons because he's hurt or suspended.  And he's not good anymore.  What is the point of a guy like that on the roster?  It's hard enough to justify a spot for someone who plays 8 games and is actually good.

He has to go.

12 minutes ago, theJ said:

No way.

The guy only plays half seasons because he's hurt or suspended.  And he's not good anymore.  What is the point of a guy like that on the roster?  It's hard enough to justify a spot for someone who plays 8 games and is actually good.

He has to go.

I have reason to believe his game will bounce back. The reason you see him as "not good anymore" is injury related. If he's healthy I would assume he regains his form.

9 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I have reason to believe his game will bounce back. The reason you see him as "not good anymore" is injury related. If he's healthy I would assume he regains his form.

And I don't even care if he's good again. I wouldn't bring back eifert for the same reason. They're supposed to be the building blocks of the team, but they're only available for half the season or less. Success is not sustainable that way. When they get hurt or suspended, it cripples the team. 

Archived