Week 17 GDT: Seeding, Playoffs Positioning, 2 Postseason Spots Up For Grabs

CKS97

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I have zero confidence with these rams right now. No run D and choke on ST. Looking like another one and done. I saw nothing I liked these last 8 weeks. No pass rush still and the loss of Kupp is obvious. And Goff is shaky AF. 

Gurley is hurt and so is Andrew Whit. 

Now as a die hard fans whose putting their goggles on! Let’s go baby! Can’t wait. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Watson v Luck III is no joke of a game.

I agree but the lack of playoff success for both teams. The defending championship vs arguably a top three team all season. 

Sidenote: Chicago has held a lead in every game they’ve played this season. Seems like an indiciation if a high level team.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I have zero confidence with these rams right now. No run D and choke on ST. Looking like another one and done. I saw nothing I liked these last 8 weeks. No pass rush still and the loss of Kupp is obvious. And Goff is shaky AF. 

Gurley is hurt and so is Andrew Whit. 

Now as a die hard fans whose putting their goggles on! Let’s go baby! Can’t wait. 

Gurley could have played each of the past two games. When you have a tank averaging 150 rushing yards per game and 7 yards per carry, you can let Gurley rest up. We now have a 1-2 punch of Gurley and CJA. Imagine Gurley and Anderson on the field at the same time. That's sick. Goff is fine. We'll see on Whit. Run D will always suck, but the pass D has been better. The pass rush was great today. Nut up, Ramster. McVay will have these men playing on a whole different level in two weeks. We have been saving our best for the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

But he was drafted round 1. I think you owe him an off-season to develop an offense that maximizes it’s talent. Plus the 2020 draft class is shaping up nicely at QB.

Sunk cost.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Gurley could have played each of the past two games. When you have a tank averaging 150 rushing yards per game and 7 yards per carry, you can let Gurley rest up. We now have a 1-2 punch of Gurley and CJA. Imagine Gurley and Anderson on the field at the same time. That's sick. Goff is fine. We'll see on Whit. Run D will always suck, but the pass D has been better. The pass rush was great today. Nut up, Ramster. McVay will have these men playing on a whole different level in two weeks. We have been saving our best for the playoffs.

I’m right there with y’all and I’ll go to that post season game. I just don’t see the dominance and smooth well oiled machine from early on..

we have no depth and hopefully these next 2 weeks rest will have us recharged. I hope we win and im praying for that chip. But I know what’s up. 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol, Rams fans confident after beating cupcakes like SF and ARZ in recent weeks. I think they’re really good but lower level teams are building confidence.

We're confident because we are tied for the best record in the NFL. We have as good of a chance as anybody.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol, Rams fans confident after beating cupcakes like SF and ARZ in recent weeks. I think they’re really good but lower level teams are building confidence.

There isn't a team in the NFC playing good going into the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I agree but the lack of playoff success for both teams. The defending championship vs arguably a top three team all season. 

Sidenote: Chicago has held a lead in every game they’ve played this season. Seems like an indiciation if a high level team.

I get that - but when the dust settles, I think we'll all be talking about Texans/Colts and an epic shootout between two incredible QBs, two CBPOY headliners.

I can't think of any way the Eagles can beat the Bears, TBH (which is what I said last season when the Eagles played the Falcons and Vikings). Exciting on paper, but actual game might be lukewarm.

Archived