Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Let me brutally honest, the Bears will be the team to beat in the NFCN for years to come. The Packers are in rebuild mode with an aging, overpaid QB. The Vikings and the Lions, well, enough said.

Upon further review, "the Bears still suck!" 

Seriously, enjoy this year, because as someone else said, you're next year Jacksonville. The gimmick offense is going to be studied this off season and it will be over with. Trupicksky is very much like Bortles circa 2017. He'll follow in his footsteps next year too. 

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

The bears trade for Turdbisky and Mack will catch up to the Bears soon enough. Turdbisky isn’t good enough to win games and The draft capitol they gave up for those two will catch up with them soon enough. 

False. Even if Trubisky is just a game manager type QB he's good enough for this team to win with. The draft capitol fallacy has been refuted ad nauseum so I'm not even going to bother with it. Hopefully you guys will be competitive next year and we can see some good GB CHI games.

Just now, Golfman said:

Seriously, enjoy this year, because as someone else said, you're next year Jacksonville. The gimmick offense is going to be studied this off season and it will be over with. Trupicksky is very much like Bortles circa 2017. He'll follow in his footsteps next year too. 

You have an almost GOAT QB whose play/health is failing, a front office and fan base who is realizing the same. Your whole team is old, it's going to be a difficult turn around.  

You know deep down it's over for he Pack.

36 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I agree wholeheartedly.. I’m not saying we’re better than you or vice versa all I’m saying is that if you were a Vikings fan for 42 straight years and you had a chance at a quarterback that throws for 4000 yards and 25-30 touchdowns a year that you would definitely take that.. I’m too old to remember Fran tarkenton and most of you have never seen how the other side lives

Been a Packer fan for 55+ years and I do remember the 70's and 80's ... all to well so I have been on that side.   Don't disagree at all for you about looking for the right QB.  It does raise a red flag big time though when a team lets their QB go in free agency without any return.   

9 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Let me brutally honest, the Bears will be the team to beat in the NFCN for years to come. The Packers are in rebuild mode with an aging, overpaid QB. The Vikings and the Lions, well, enough said.

Doubt it.  League is set up for a changeover every year .. look where the Bears were last year.  Their QB has a long way to go to prove himself.  No 1st round choices the next 2 years, young upcoming players want to get paid, not a whole lot of dollars for free agency .... the year can change in a heartbeat.

8 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Enjoy your time at the top of the division right now.

The Bears will be back down next year. They have no cap space or draft picks to improve this offseason. Mitch is terrible. With a first place schedule, Chicago will be back down under 500 next year.

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Trubisky is already better than Bortles and will improve. I don't really see any other comparisions between CHI and Jax so I'm not sure how you are coming to that conclusion. Unless you're just bitter.

1 minute ago, Pool said:

False. Even if Trubisky is just a game manager type QB he's good enough for this team to win with. The draft capitol fallacy has been refuted ad nauseum so I'm not even going to bother with it. Hopefully you guys will be competitive next year and we can see some good GB CHI games.

Didn't we split this year in spite of a terrible year for us and the best you've had in a decade? Yeah, I thought so! 

Just now, pacman5252 said:

Enjoy your time at the top of the division right now.

The Bears will be back down next year. They have no cap space or draft picks to improve this offseason. Mitch is terrible. With a first place schedule, Chicago will be back down under 500 next year.

How much do you want to wager on that? Bears won't even be a .500 team? That's borderline idiotic.

Just now, Golfman said:

Didn't we split this year in spite of a terrible year for us and the best you've had in a decade? Yeah, I thought so! 

We were down Mack and Smith and it was Trubs first game in the system. What happened in the second game?

Just now, dafreak said:

You have an almost GOAT QB whose play/health is failing, a front office and fan base who is realizing the same. Your whole team is old, it's going to be a difficult turn around.  

Love it... have heard some version of this for three decades.  You’ll disappear once the bears blow it and retreat to the basement of the NFCN.

2 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Troll

1 minute ago, Pool said:

Trubisky is already better than Bortles and will improve. I don't really see any other comparisions between CHI and Jax so I'm not sure how you are coming to that conclusion. Unless you're just bitter.

Not bitter at all. We had a terrible year and kudos to winning the division. You don't see what you don't want to see. Bortles got paid after last year. They both can run, average to below average throwing the ball and had great defenses. What is not to understand about that?

Archived