Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

50 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I get it from a Vikings fan perspective, but if I saw a QB with Kirk's winning percentage against winning teams, I'd just never have wanted that.  I'd literally rather roll with a Foles/Keenum type until it failed and I was in a position to get a franchise QB in the draft.  

Just impatience from that Vikings front office if you ask me.  Same with them drafting Bridgewater at 32.  Just be patient and the QB will come to you.  

Easy to say from a fan of a team with 30 straight years of hall of fame quarterbacking.. cousins was the best option we’ve had in years unfortunately 

1 minute ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Easy to say from a fan of a team with 30 straight years of hall of fame quarterbacking.. cousins was the best option we’ve had in years unfortunately 

Yes, but if the best option for lunch is a turd sandwich or Lindburger cheese, I'll wait for dinner.

6 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Cousins is Ok. It's your line that's a smoking ruin.

Just now, Howler said:

Just now, Howler said:

I wholeheartedly agree.. Spielman invested 84 million into a quarterback and then protected him with a $10 offensive line.. it’s much easier to replace an offensive line than a quarterback 

8 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Well when Rodgers is gone you’ll be happy to eat

That's what people said with Favre.

And the way to win Super Bowls is with the most underpaid QB in NFL history or with a QB on a rookie contract.

Don't believe me?  Take a quick look at the last dozen Super Bowl winners.

Meanwhile, Cousins and Rodgers took turns being the highest paid QB and they're going home while Mitchel Trubisky is enjoying a division title.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That's what people said with Favre.

And the way to win Super Bowls is with the most underpaid QB in NFL history or with a QB on a rookie contract.

Don't believe me?  Take a quick look at the last dozen Super Bowl winners.

Meanwhile, Cousins and Rodgers took turns being the highest paid QB and they're going home while Mitchel Trubisky is enjoying a division title.

I’m pretty sure that defense had a little to do with that.. I’ll take our defense over yours any day 

6 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I’m pretty sure that defense had a little to do with that.. I’ll take our defense over yours any day 

This year is over! Where you getting the money to re-sign Barr? Richardson? We don't lose anyone of value, and by the way, your defense wasn't that good this year. Your 'window' of opportunity just slammed shut! 

7 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

For this year, maybe.  Year or two and it could very well be different; that's the way this league is set up.  However, point being, your $90 million guaranteed QB that was to take the Vikings to the promised land only got as far as the Packers.   We are together  .... just as bad as each other.

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

For this year, maybe.  Year or two and it could very well be different; that's the way this league is set up.  However, point being, your $90 million guaranteed QB that was to take the Vikings to the promised land only got as far as the Packers.   We are together  .... just as bad as each other.

The difference, our QB had his worst year and was injured all year. It was an anomaly. Their QB played exactly like he has his whole career. That is who he is.  

Archived