2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

8 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Ogbah hasn't been very productive, 12.5 sacks in 3 years.  Not great.  

I agree. But we are really thin at edge. He would be an ok number 3 or 4 guy is what I am thinking. Not really worth trading much for. But if it only cost us trading back from the 6th round to the 7th round, I would do that trade. He is only getting paid $2M. So, he's descent depth. 

Edited by SDotNova

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Wait what? What did I miss?

Nothing at all bro. Lol.

Just random hope at something that has no substance. People think a trade might be on the way, which I wouldn’t doubt, but the Von Miller idea is just pure wishful thinking with not a single rumor linked to us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DowNY said:

Nothing at all bro. Lol.

Just random hope at something that has no substance. People think a trade might be on the way, which I wouldn’t doubt, but the Von Miller idea is just pure wishful thinking with not a single rumor linked to us.

I actually could of sworn that there was a report that came out about two months ago that the Jets were interested in trading for Von Miller.

1 hour ago, BlaZeN37 said:

I actually could of sworn that there was a report that came out about two months ago that the Jets were interested in trading for Von Miller.

Several Interesting articles out there saying he's a fan of darnold, Can't seem to find anything regarding a trade

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/10/04/broncos-von-miller-a-big-fan-of-jets-rookie-qb-sam-darnold/38047215/

8 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Random prayer of hope. 

Obviously there's no links to it... but it isn't far fetched. Denver needs a QB and might look into trading up (I say might bc apparently they like Lock who might be there at their pick so no need to move up). And they've said they'd listen to offers for Miller bc they have Chubb now and Miller will be 30 by the start of the season.

Being that we signed Poole to a 1 year, $3.5 million deal, my expectation is he competes with Parry Nickerson (and potentially whoever else we bring in) for nickel and dime duties.

Still think there’s a chance we sign one of these slot corners, but the Jets like Nickerson a lot- might be his job to lose.  

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

What are the Odds we get CJ Anderson at some point this offseason, connection with Gase and would be an ideal back up for Bell

I thought about that, but I really want to see more McGuire in this system. Not saying we should bank on him, but I am curious to see if Gase can use McGuire. 

1 hour ago, barnaby8787 said:

Josh Kline was cut. I’d gladly take him over Winters. 

I'll pass on that. He graded out 69 out of 88 for guards. Winters is not that bad. He was hurt most of the year and he can play Center too if we need him too. Winter is like Matt Slauson who was good but guys wanted to move on and when we did we realized how good he was. Winters contact will get cheaper too as guards prices go up and up every year. 

• Like 1