2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, ekill08x said:

Wow it actually happened. We still arent good but this is at least a nice addition. Wish we had a line.

So glad I can turn off this mixtape now. 

I'm sure we're paying something crazy. The best parts of this is finally having someone defenses have to plan for coming out of the backfield and someone other players would be interested in playing with. 

49 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

So it seems like the announcement is coming on the album

Heres an exchange between adams and bell a few months agokbyjjo.png 

now look at the tracks 9 and 10 on his album

D1exPBoW0AM7Puz?format=jpg&name=large

true detective season 4

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

I want to troll all of you so badly right now. @Bobby816 @ekill08x - you two especially (because I know you from the old days)

not now @jetskid007 its beeen a rough day lmao. nah im glad we got good news. we still have work to do but this is a positive step. great dollar amount. which makes me even more upset about what we didnt get in paradis today and losing barr. maybe go sign darby now.

As much as it seems like the Jets have been reckless with money, only the Mosley deal looks high. The rest of the contracts including Enunwa’s look defensible. 

Macc - now go get Callahan and Houston and resign Myers and Roberts. Maybe even sign Darby. 

Here is the scorecard of Maccagnan's  "rumored" efforts to sign players over the past 2 days:

LG Kelechi Osemele trade  - HIT

WR Jamison Crowder signed.  - HIT

LB C.J Mosley signed - HIT

LB Anthon Barr - Deal in place but player changed mind - MISS

DB Darryl Roberts signed - HIT

RB - LeVeon Bell - Still in negotiation - HIT

C Matt Paradis - May have never contacted (Twitter speculation) - TBD

C Mitch Morse - Never contacted

Fans should be pleased with what Maccagnan has done so far.  More work needs to be done.  It is ONLY Day 1 of free agency.  Jets have to go to the draft for Center.   There are still EDGE and CBs to be signed.  Expect the Jets to jettison Crowell and Darren Lee to free up space for more deals.

Archived