2017 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

As a human being, and even closer to home, a father of an almost 3 year old daughter (and a nine month old daughter), the foul ball hitting that little toddler in the face at Yankee Stadium is truly heartbreaking.

This past Father's Day, my wife and my brother's wife surprised myself and my brother with tickets behind the dugout to an Indians game at Progressive Field. When we got there, we were behind the netting, which stretched all the way down the dugouts. I can say with certainty that it did not at all detract from my view or experience whatsoever and should be an automatic no brainer for EVERY SINGLE MLB team and minor league team. The Dayton Dragons have netting all the way down the foul lines and fans don't care at all.

How many people will it take to get struck with line drives? Balls are leaving bats at over 115 MPH, people look down at their phones, little kids come to games, people buy things from vendors...all it takes is one line drive at the wrong time.

3 minutes ago, playmaker8267 said:

I realized today that I'm just as excited for the Yankees to get  absolutely pantsed by the Indians (or better, Twins/Angels) as I am for the Red Sox-Astros series.

Yea and the 2011 Phillies are winning the World Series

Let's wait til and/if the series happens shall we?

1 hour ago, playmaker8267 said:

I realized today that I'm just as excited for the Yankees to get  absolutely pantsed by the Indians (or better, Twins/Angels) as I am for the Red Sox-Astros series.

The Yankees have the second best run differential in baseball, tbh.

Archived