2017 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Legit question, since the Yankees OWN the Twins, would you pitch Severino in the WC game? TBH I trust CC to go win us that game and lineup Sevy vs Kluber. I don't have faith in Tanaka, I'm ready for him to leave.

I know Girardi will pitch Sevy then if we win pitch Gray then Tanaka, but hey what do I know.

I go Sevy in the wildcard game. Then pitch Gray, Tanaka, then Sevy. 

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Legit question, since the Yankees OWN the Twins, would you pitch Severino in the WC game? TBH I trust CC to go win us that game and lineup Sevy vs Kluber. I don't have faith in Tanaka, I'm ready for him to leave.

I know Girardi will pitch Sevy then if we win pitch Gray then Tanaka, but hey what do I know.

See where you are coming from, but its still one game... anything can happen... and in a win or go home situation I want my ace on the mound to maximize my chances. 

Indians series will not be easy no matter what.  We aren't going to win that one unless Gray and Tanaka pitch well anyway.

20 hours ago, mission27 said:

See where you are coming from, but its still one game... anything can happen... and in a win or go home situation I want my ace on the mound to maximize my chances. 

Indians series will not be easy no matter what.  We aren't going to win that one unless Gray and Tanaka pitch well anyway.

yeah use your Ace to get into the playoffs. Dont worry about trying to match up with Kluber. Waiting to use him against Kluber is a waste because...its Kluber and you wont out pitch him. 

In what has been a miserable year for the Pirates Cutch had a great game tonight: 4-4, 4 runs, 2B, 2HRs including his first career grand slam and 8 RBIs.

It would be nice for him to get away from this team and go to one whose owner actually wants to win a World Series.

8 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

In what has been a miserable year for the Pirates Cutch had a great game tonight: 4-4, 4 runs, 2B, 2HRs including his first career grand slam and 8 RBIs.

It would be nice for him to get away from this team and go to one whose owner actually wants to win a World Series.

He's been part of the problem tho

When your best player and MVP from your playoff years stops performing aside from a great month here or there...of course the team is going to underperform. You can say the same thing about Cole.

The Bucs' pitching has been pretty mediocre the last 2 years considering their talent level and their supposed miracle-working pitching coach.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Own??? You won a series this year and the Twins won a series.

On 9/25/2017 at 4:01 PM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You absolutely pitch your ace in the Wild Card game. 

Archived