2017 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

13 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Also, Kris Bryant has taken over the NL fWAR lead with pretty much nobody noticing.  It's a shame he won't be rightly considered for the NL MVP because of RBIs.

If I had a vote, I'd vote Joey Votto but I think Stanton ends up winning it just for the fact that he'll hit 60 HRs. It's a super close race though, for certain. Couldn't even begin to tell you who will win. 

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

If I had a vote, I'd vote Joey Votto but I think Stanton ends up winning it just for the fact that he'll hit 60 HRs. It's a super close race though, for certain. Couldn't even begin to tell you who will win. 

The difference in WAR between others and Stanton is miniscule and he's about to hit 60 homers. It's his for sure. 

9 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Eh, I think it’s Giancarlo’s to lose.

On 9/28/2017 at 12:06 PM, hrubes20 said:

Also, Kris Bryant has taken over the NL fWAR lead with pretty much nobody noticing.  It's a shame he won't be rightly considered for the NL MVP because of RBIs.

Rendon was never in consideration because he spent most of the season hitting 5th Or 6th

Archived