NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

would’ve worked too if they hadn’t botched the hand off.

Yeah, I don't hate it...I probably like it more if they had better success running the ball in this game, but it looked like it was there. 

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

These NFL.com headlines are hilarious...

”Foles leads Eagles to Early Lead”

”Trubisky narrows the gap”

or...both defenses are pretty much owning both QBs

Offense sells now......defense, not so much.  Its also all about the QBs, ignoring the other positions on the roster.  

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Like that ultra-proud "Italian" family that found out this past Thanksgiving that they're actually Swiss.

😆 that was similar to my family telling me about all this Native American and I find out I’m entirely almost all German Norwegian and Irish zero Native American. Take off the headdress whitey  

Just now, Gannon12 said:

😆 that was similar to my family telling me about all this Native American and I find out I’m entirely almost all German Norwegian and Irish zero Native American. Take off the headdress whitey  

Are you at least 1/1024th?  I think thats all you need to be considered native american in some folks eyes

Just now, Pandrew87 said:

This game is painful to watch. Low scores all weekend.

I don't mind low scoring games...they can be tense. But I'm tired of seeing quarterbacks throw the ball in the dirt two feet in front of their receivers lol

Archived