NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

Are you at least 1/1024th?  I think thats all you need to be considered native american in some folks eyes

Rofl I am more white than snow is all that DNA test showed. But you are right I met a lady that had less than .01% Native American and is going all out about her “people” making me die laughing 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Mitch just putting the team on his back... defense isn’t gonna win it, so all comes down to BDN.

Unless we're using the defense of the last 2-3 weeks as a benchmark, was anyone really expecting the defense to be the unit to win this?

I'll be really curious to see how Nagy attacks the Philly defense if the Eagles don't score or only get a field goal. Ultra conservative, or keep attacking and trust your defense if you fail? 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Rofl I am more white than snow is all that DNA test showed. But you are right I met a lady that had less than .01% Native American and is going all out about her “people” making me die laughing 

Well, I'll say this and then say no more because i don't want this de-volving into a racial discussion and violating site rules:

You get a lot of people in the US in particular who grew up with their families telling them they're "part Native American" because they didn't want to disclose that they had former slave in the family.  It's one of the greatest memes of all those DNA tests.

Just now, Forge said:

I'll be really curious to see how Nagy attacks the Philly defense if the Eagles don't score or only get a field goal. Ultra conservative, or keep attacking and trust your defense if you fail? 

Howard running has been working. He may luck into playing conservative only to drive it down the field. 

Archived