BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

53 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Thought you were a co-owner, remembered you got your team back, went to check the teams, your team is gone, forgot teams have their owner names on the spreadsheet. It was a whole thing.

1.12 for Njoku, he's that good.

Give you a 7th haha

49 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Tight Ends are worthless unless his name starts with a K. Njoku is probably worth a 7th in this league tbh or less 

Tights ends are a matchup nightmare mate, if you have a top 5 TE you have a weapon most BDL defenses don't have an answer for. With Baker at the helm Njoku has that potential, with Mahomes as his QB he'd basically have the Kelce role in my offense.

12 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Tights ends are a matchup nightmare mate, if you have a top 5 TE you have a weapon most BDL defenses don't have an answer for. With Baker at the helm Njoku has that potential, with Mahomes as his QB he'd basically have the Kelce role in my offense.

This is BDL not the NFL.

There is no such thing as a "top 5 TE" right now in the NFL any more than if I joined the NFL I'd be a top 5 Asian.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is BDL not the NFL.

There is no such thing as a "top 5 TE" right now in the NFL any more than if I joined the NFL I'd be a top 5 Asian.

You're asian? Explains the gambling debts.

Also yes there is an upper echelon of TEs in the NFL, Kittle, Ertz, Kelce, Gronk, insert 5th TE here AND big if, Njoku has the potential to get there next year.

42 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

You're asian? Explains the gambling debts.

Also yes there is an upper echelon of TEs in the NFL, Kittle, Ertz, Kelce, Gronk, insert 5th TE here AND big if, Njoku has the potential to get there next year.

Kelce

Ertz, Kittle

Gronk - Considering all of his injuries lately, 

Nearly every other starting TE in the league that isn't run  block oriented. 

Njoku

He might be top 15, but he isn't a 1st round pick in that offense now. Too many mouths to feed. 

8 hours ago, Jlash said:

That RFA thread will be created sometime Sunday so everyone make sure you have anyone you want tendered done by then. I'm just going off what's in the spreadsheets so if you don't see something, say something. 

@RuskieTitan

@Hockey5djh

@Whicker

@TedLavie

Just a heads up you gents don't have anyone tendered right now. 

I'm waiting for Jordan Howard to be traded / not traded.

You mind reminding me 24h before in case I forget?

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 1