BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Yo frogs, its "moot," not mute.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

First rounders got five years back then  for us bro 

Didn't we change it in like 2016 so first rounders got 5 years if you wanted? Either way Dante Fowler didn't get it IRL so you shouldn't get to use it in BDL. 3up him. 

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yup.  How goes it?  I see bcb, pheltz, and Jlash are all here.

It goes good.  You'll even see Swag down in the Mafia section of the forum.  Gong's made an appearance too.

We really like this forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

tenor.gif

Didn't we change it in like 2016 so first rounders got 5 years if you wanted? Either way Dante Fowler didn't get it IRL so you shouldn't get to use it in BDL. 3up him. 

Lol idk if you're being ridiculous on purpose or not.  The guy literally taken two picks earlier in the same draft and round got 5 years to start.  Stop 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

@SirA1 @TedLavie  shouldnt I have Fowler on his rookie deal for one more season?  I took him same first round as Cooper 

Not understanding the issue you have Fowler and Cooper for 2019 on the 5th year of their BDL rookie deals.

This is the confusion we were trying to get rid of by making all BDL draft picks 4 years going forward.

Edited by SirA1

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Not understanding the issue you have Fowler and Cooper for 2019 on the 5th year of their BDL rookie deals.

This is the confusion we were trying to get rid of by making all BDL draft picks 4 years going forward.

Might have just been a boo boo we never caught during all the sheet changes through the years.  instead of actual confusion