BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

19 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Jimmie Ward - S

Jonathan Cyprien - S

I told you that Abrams was hurt, was giving a 2nd Dr opinion..

Yea sorry I tried to speed edit out the you part so no one would see who you were claiming but you beat me to it lol 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

My goal isn't to step on toes or anything here. If you guys want to remove him as owner, I would step in if that was also what you guys want. I don't want to be the guy pushing for someone else's team, I just want to reiterate that I would be interested in owning a team if one became available. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Really? What was strike 1? I missed nothing that was important..

Ok, I'll be very honest.  We love this league.  We have gone through a lot to keep this league running for a decade.  So we can be very protective of our baby.  Right or wrong, that's how we are.

So when we think something could threaten our baby, we get concerned.  You have not been very communicative since you took over.  Which would be fine if you had a track record.  But you don't.  That's why we get worried.  

I would ask that you please make sure to get your gameplans in on time and just let us see how you really are.  If you do, all the concerns will be done.  We aren't that bad a group.  Just hang out with us.