BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

So the player I am going to pick (if Grandpa doesn’t pick him) many will think is a jag or it’s too early. But I have a feeling deep down in my gut he is going to be special. If he doesn’t even get drafted or turns out to never amount to anything then that feeling was just gas. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

also hope he's alright.  he's got seven hours to go either way.

this really kills my waiting a bunch of hours to pick  plan to repay hockey for beating me in the championship

If it actually starts getting close, I will facebook message him.

The same way I do you to annoy you to pick quicker.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So the player I am going to pick (if Grandpa doesn’t pick him) many will think is a jag or it’s too early. But I have a feeling deep down in my gut he is going to be special. If he doesn’t even get drafted or turns out to never amount to anything then that feeling was just gas. 

I’m going to pass on this player for now because I think he makes it to PFA

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

this really kills my waiting a bunch of hours to pick  plan to repay hockey for beating me in the championship

Ha. Jokes on you, I don't even know who's available and should probably start looking since I'm single digit picks away.

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Ha. Jokes on you, I don't even know who's available and should probably start looking since I'm single digit picks away.

Trade your pick. That would make his bid to frustrate diminutive.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1