BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

22 hours ago, Jlash said:
23 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So. If somebody wants to take what I wrote last week and make it pretty that would be appreciated. I think I'm angling for an early BDL retirement, like Brett Favre I think I played one too many seasons.

You better not.

So...I know there's better ways to do this but I need someone to take my team. I tried giving it to @rackcs when BDP showed up for week 2 but he correctly waited him out and took Carolina last week. @Taylor091 has no interest in the "In Season" section of the BDL. I've asked a couple other non-BDL people but they declined. If one of the other Co-Owners like @gopherwrestler, @Shady Slim, or @DingoLadd want it its all theirs.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

So...I know there's better ways to do this but I need someone to take my team. I tried giving it to @rackcs when BDP showed up for week 2 but he correctly waited him out and took Carolina last week. @Taylor091 has no interest in the "In Season" section of the BDL. I've asked a couple other non-BDL people but they declined. If one of the other Co-Owners like @gopherwrestler, @Shady Slim, or @DingoLadd want it its all theirs.

That's what happens when your title partying is too extreme. 

No way we can change your mind? 

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Unless the time commitment goes down I doubt it. Multiple hours a week on gameplans and voting is too much for me at this time unfortunately.

Yeah I just saw your post on our game thread. Being at an age where having a kid becomes a possibility and seeing friends of mine having some I can see how that's a challenge. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I can respect that.

Also, I was kidding about the penalty for tanking.

We do have cap penalties in place for people not writing a game plan. But usually it means the owner drops out of the league or the owner warns us that for IRL reasons he can't do it on a particular week (ie. @RuskieTitan) so we don't apply them

Just now, TedLavie said:

We do have cap penalties in place for people not writing a game plan. But usually it means the owner drops out of the league or the owner warns us that for IRL reasons he can't do it on a particular week (ie. @RuskieTitan) so we don't apply them

Yeah I know but i was genuinely kidding. This isnt a situation where Hockey just flaked out. He has responsibilities that hold higher priority. Ain't nothing wrong with that.