Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

EaglesPeteC

31 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Haha, did you see that clip, Eagles must have been in NO, and Payton was walking along the seats slapping hands and there was an Eagles’ fan giving the thumbs down to him and once he got to him the fan stuck his hand out to greet him and Sean slapped the ish out of it? Funny. 

Haha, here it is. 

To be fair, those kids look like major d bags. I apologize if you look like this, but we can’t be friends. 

That’s me dude

Sike, but those kids do look like major d bags. Probably live in Delco and invest heavily in neck tattoos and sprucing up rheir 2007 Nissan Ultima 

On 1/12/2019 at 8:20 AM, Jroc04 said:

I’m just spit balling here. Does Brees prefer man or zone to go against? We know how stubborn Jim can be. I’m just hoping he throws a couple curves this game. His game plan last time was cheeks. But I feel if they run the ball, scoring will be low and we’ll have a chance late to win. I just hope from the last time and the Dallas game, they know how to attack the offense. 

Brees will carve them both up equally...you have to mix it up...

I think what you meant to say is, if WE run the ball effectively we will keep the scoring low giving us a chance...

30 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Everyone assumed if there was gonna be a team to get beat down this weekend it would be the Eagles.... lol

Watch this be a very competitive game while the other ones were all pretty much beat downs. xD

How often is it both 1 and 2 seeds on championship weekend? Somebody is bound to get upset. And there is only 1 option left 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How often is it both 1 and 2 seeds on championship weekend? Somebody is bound to get upset. And there is only 1 option left 

last season I think ;)

edit: nvm jax was #3 I'll just retreat back to the dark cave from whence I came

Archived