Do You Get a Flu Shot?

MKnight82

Do You Get a Flu Shot?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Flu Shot?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Did you know that the only 2 ingredients in the flu shot are bleach and ammonia? True story. Just mix them together in the bathroom with the window closed and get a little sip down. You'll never get the flu again.

One of these goobers is gonna believe you.

I really don't get why you wouldn't get the flu shot. I mean if you forget or don't have the $10 or whatever, I guess, but otherwise I can't understand why it would be an active decision to not get it.

If you can reasonably get it, get it.

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

I haven't gotten the flu shot or flu since I was a kid except a couple years in the middle. The only times that I've gotten the flu shot, I got basically all of the flu symptoms.

Same for me. I got super sick after getting the shot two years in a row in college and stopped after that. 

Could’ve been bad luck those two times, but I’ve missed 1 day of work due to illness in the last 5 years so I’m not sure I could be convinced I need the shot at this point 

what am I missing? 

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

I really don't get why you wouldn't get the flu shot. I mean if you forget or don't have the $10 or whatever, I guess, but otherwise I can't understand why it would be an active decision to not get it.

I haven’t been to a pharmacy or MD office.

It’s not that I refuse it, I just don’t seek it out.

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

**** that. It means walking to Boots. That's 10 minutes away.

I'd rather get the flu. I had it this time last year and got to spend a week in bed. Plus I lost the holiday weight. Win win.

34 minutes ago, pwny said:

Or just google "free flu shots near me". They give those things out like candy man.

Archived