packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

What if....i'm blowing smoke here....what if we made this move for LaFleur knowing that McDaniels accepted the Cleveland gig? It would explain alot.

Maybe it's just really who they wanted and not a conspiracy?

• Like 2

Ah smells so sweet, love the hire, he is going to collaborate with #12 for a full buy in. For sure there will be some early growing pains, but keeping Pettine in place will lessen the total impact on the team, Super Bowl Champs in the next three years. Now we just need Gute to nail the draft and FA.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Really wanted Gase for the 4-3 defense.  Let the record state that as of right now I have zero opinion on Matt.  Zero whatsoever.  I still don't know.

We agree and disagree often but the idea 43 defense is going to change who we are is probably where we disagree most. I truly don't think it matters anymore, at all.

• Like 4

Just now, Norm said:

We agree and disagree often but the idea 43 defense is going to change who we are is probably where we disagree most. I truly don't think it matters anymore, at all.

I don't think 4-3 versus 3-4 will be the difference, I just like 4-3 more.  I agree it makes no difference.  I just wanted it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Really wanted Gase for the 4-3 defense.  Let the record state that as of right now I have zero opinion on Matt.  Zero whatsoever.  I still don't know.

I was interested in the 4-3 as well. With Clay gone and Perry hopefully gone, we had a clean slate start over and target some 4-3 ends to remake our D. Oh well, hopefully now we can just focus on actually giving Pettine the talent he needs at EDGE and safety so he can run a decent defense. Pettine could always adjust his scheme accordingly as well if we being in some talent via FA/draft.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't think 4-3 versus 3-4 will be the difference, I just like 4-3 more.  I agree it makes no difference.  I just wanted it.  

I forget who and what you are sometimes lol. I get like this with **** too though.