Titans OC Search

Titans fan 617

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Staying in Denver's front office still?
Elway wanted a more "modern" offense and Kubiak said no?    

Do we really want that?  And is he even available?

Pees was also thought to be done with coaching last year, but we all saw how that turned out.

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Id be all in with Kubiak but I’d love a breath of fresh air of not having an  OC that’s been around the NFL. Seems like all the same coaches get passed around. Would be nice to try something new

It's a hard balance. You want fresh but not a rookie with no experience. 

Where do we get that guy. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It is a hard balance.. I would say college but it’s hard to get a lot of them to leave now unless it’s to be a HC 

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

That's why I want Helfrich so badly. He fits that mold of being a fresh offensive mind, but having playcalling experience from Oregon. Along with his experience now with a successful offense in the NFL, and obviously his connection and familiarity to Marcus. He's the closest thing we're going to get to a "perfect" candidate for our situation IMO. Which means that I'm sure we won't interview him, so I should probably stop wishing for it lol.

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

That's why I want Helfrich so badly. He fits that mold of being a fresh offensive mind, but having playcalling experience from Oregon. Along with his experience now with a successful offense in the NFL, and obviously his connection and familiarity to Marcus. He's the closest thing we're going to get to a "perfect" candidate for our situation IMO. Which means that I'm sure we won't interview him, so I should probably stop wishing for it lol.

The Bears just lost their DC so you'd have to wonder if they'd be willing to let their OC take an interview elsewhere for the same position. I suspect they may block us.

Archived