Jalen Hurts to Transfer to Oklahoma

ramssuperbowl99

49 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

If he wants to show the league he can play QB I'd lean: TCU, Houston. 

If he wants to get back at 'Bama or contend for playoffs: OU, Florida 

Just wants to play his last year: Houston, Texas A&M

UF's coach is a lot better for Hurts if he wants to play in the NFL, but I'll be surprised if UF pursues him.

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Maryland seems like easy money tbh

It makes more sense for Maryland than it does for Hurts.  Locksley, along with Hurts, can easily implement the culture that Locksley wants and could jump-start that by a good margin.  I just don't see Maryland being good enough, or do enough to develop Hurts as a QB, for the next level to make him pick Maryland despite Locksley and him being a fan.  

8 hours ago, nlesthought said:

If he wants to show the league he can play QB I'd lean: TCU, Houston. 

If he wants to get back at 'Bama or contend for playoffs: OU, Florida 

Just wants to play his last year: Houston, Texas A&M

He wont play his last year if he came here. 

On 1/11/2019 at 11:06 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Maryland seems like easy money tbh

Oklahoma seems like the most natural fit for both.  Hurts goes into an offensive system that has churned out back-to-back Heisman candidates, and they should still be competitive despite losing 4/5 of their OL this year.

39 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Oklahoma seems like the most natural fit for both.  Hurts goes into an offensive system that has churned out back-to-back Heisman candidates, and they should still be competitive despite losing 4/5 of their OL this year.

Maryland hired his OC as his HC. They already have the relationship, and he could guarantee Hurts the job.

50 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Is Kendall transferring or not? Rumor is he was in Norman for classes that start tomorrow...

Archived