Totty

Around The League V.2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Why is the stock photo Carr crying?

Lol I thought so too but when you zoom in he’s not

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I think Mahomes is amazing but I would take Wilson over him. Wilson shows up in big games and makes terrific decisions. And Wilson will finish #2 for MVP this year. He has way worse everything than Mahomes. Coach, weapons, Ol, by farrrr worse than the Chiefs. Wilson is as clutch as they come and non-debatably a Top 3 QB even without the clutchness (And my personal #1). 

If Mahomes is flawless in this SB and wins, I may reconsider. But Wilson is my best QB in the NFL. 

Wilson would be my second pick as most dangerous to play against. Very annoying. Especially twice a year, every year. 

3 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Wilson would be my second pick as most dangerous to play against. Very annoying. Especially twice a year, every year. 

Spoken like a truly traumatized niner fan. Lol

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Jags are hiring Jay Gruden as OC 

Very good signing by them. Wish we could have brought him on board.

I have a terrible feeling when I wake up tomorrow, Antonio Brown will be dead. I’m praying for his safety, something I never thought I would do. It is very clear to me he is suffering from a traumatic brain injury, caused by the Burfict hit. His judgment has been completely impaired. I have no doubts he’ll be waving a firearm around if they break down his house. 

Please be ok and I hope doctors evaluate him as soon as possible. I know you guys hate him but pray for his safety. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I have a terrible feeling when I wake up tomorrow, Antonio Brown will be dead. I’m praying for his safety, something I never thought I would do. It is very clear to me he is suffering from a traumatic brain injury, caused by the Burfict hit. His judgment has been completely impaired. I have no doubts he’ll be waving a firearm around if they break down his house. 

Please be ok and I hope doctors evaluate him as soon as possible. I know you guys hate him but pray for his safety. 

🤦🏽‍♂️

You know I feel for his kids. He’s got a lot of issues it seems and his kids are watching their father act this way with no frame of reference. It’s really sad. 

27 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he needs to check himself in, and get some mental health.

He's already got some mental health

Really feel bad for Brown. Dude needs help and people around him that won’t be yes men. I hope this is a wake up call to him.