Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

In the last two years the top quarterback  salary went from 27,000,000 to 35,000,000.

So there’s no reason to think it won’t surpass that in the next two years.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-mahomes-reportedly-in-line-to-land-record-setting-200-million-extension-when-he-signs-new-deal-with-chiefs/

40 mill a year. 

On 1/20/2020 at 11:14 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Please wipe the floor with Kermit.

Gonna be tough. He's the best quarterback in the league. Jimmy might have to replicate what he did in New Orleans. The 49ers defense most likely won't be able to shut him down as good as they are. 

37 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Gonna be tough. He's the best quarterback in the league. Jimmy might have to replicate what he did in New Orleans. The 49ers defense most likely won't be able to shut him down as good as they are. 

I think Mahomes is amazing but I would take Wilson over him. Wilson shows up in big games and makes terrific decisions. And Wilson will finish #2 for MVP this year. He has way worse everything than Mahomes. Coach, weapons, Ol, by farrrr worse than the Chiefs. Wilson is as clutch as they come and non-debatably a Top 3 QB even without the clutchness (And my personal #1). 

If Mahomes is flawless in this SB and wins, I may reconsider. But Wilson is my best QB in the NFL. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Sherman has been an all pro and that pass rush is nuts. He’s going to need an A+ game to walk out with a win. 

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

AB documentary on Netflix coming in 2024 IMO. 

Hopefully it won’t be a murder though...

For real. I've been concerned for his mental health since we cut him. He was acting so erratic. I mean sometimes you bring stuff on yourself, but he definitely seems like he isn't all there mentally.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

For real. I've been concerned for his mental health since we cut him. He was acting so erratic. I mean sometimes you bring stuff on yourself, but he definitely seems like he isn't all there mentally.

People call it such a “cop out” and “excuse” but I fully believe the Burfict hit made him this way. If you get hit hard enough, your frontal and parietal lobe will no longer communicate with each other. Any time an emotion hits, you will have to act on it immediately and cannot think about it. You basically become a child. 

AB is Phineas Gage 2.0. It’s literally an exact copy of what happened to him. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

People call it such a “cop out” and “excuse” but I fully believe the Burfict hit made him this way. If you get hit hard enough, your frontal and parietal lobe will no longer communicate with each other. Any time an emotion hits, you will have to act on it immediately and cannot think about it. You basically become a child. 

AB is Phineas Gage 2.0. It’s literally an exact copy of what happened to him. 

I mean all the more reason for him to get checked out. If he's not diagnosed with something (CTE or something else) then he probably just sucks lol.