Around The League V.2

Totty

On 5/8/2019 at 8:42 AM, Humble_Beast said:

no...  duh....  but the last couple years they been going all in with a QB on a rookie scale contract. Cowboys aren't dumb, they have to realize Dak is average and carried by a great defense/run game

Dak and Goff got drafted in the same draft so I don't get your point and Dak has been cheaper,  they both been on rookie contracts. I could say the same thing about Goff, Rams aren't dumb, they have to realize Goff is average and carried by a great defense/run game.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Dak and Goff got drafted in the same draft so I don't get your point and Dak has been cheaper,  they both been on rookie contracts. I could say the same thing about Goff, Rams aren't dumb, they to realize Goff is average and carried by a great defense/run game.

Goff is the Hodor to McVay’s Bran. ( Wow two GoT references in one day) Goff has all the physical ability to play the position at a high level but McVay’s ability to view the field and change plays makes him look better. The Rams could get another QB but to get a good one like Goff they’ll have to pick earlier. I think Goff re signs with a Blake Bortles like contract, big but not game breaking. 

8 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjfPNPgHONM&t=67m10s

^KO rips the training staff. Right before that he jocks Carr.Can't lie, some of the stuff in this chat is concerning

To be honest i'm not that concerned. 

The vets were hoping for a similar season like our playoff year, but instead we started an unexpected team rebuild right when the season started  by trading mack and coop and we lost most games. I would be more worried when team morale was high while having such a season.

• Like 1