Around The League V.2

Totty

8 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

At least we don’t play an 0-2 Pit team

Perhaps no Fitzpatrick next week but still another formidable defense. Great pass rush but has been ran on week 1 and 2

The Offensive line couldn’t run block a defense made of our fellow forum members right now. How many terrible towels we going to see tho I’d say it’s 55 45 split 

24 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

The Offensive line couldn’t run block a defense made of our fellow forum members right now. How many terrible towels we going to see tho I’d say it’s 55 45 split 

It will be interesting. Steelers run defense has gotten gashed the last two weeks 

Steelers fans took over Sofi vs the Chargers. It’s our home opener and at minimum 60% raider fans 

Edited by bucksavage1

27 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

yeesh... I didn't know it was that bad. They are well coached, usually make correction well. Not having Heyward hurts them.

Maybe not Fitz either. Both are enormous players for them. We're going to have to double team Watt and chip him consistently. He's a game wrecker by himself.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

yeesh... I didn't know it was that bad. They are well coached, usually make correction well. Not having Heyward hurts them.

We're absolutely going to have to establish the pass game or it won't matter what their previous opponents did on the ground. 

Are we even going to have Adams and/or Meyers, or are we working a skeleton crew WR corps? That's gonna make a huge difference, because if they're just stacking the box, we're not getting anywhere close to the rushing totals their other opponents have. 

I'm still puzzled why we're not running more 2 TE sets and working the middle of the field like crazy with Hooper, Mayer, Renfrow, etc. All jokes and other criticisms aside, the usage of our personnel is baffling to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

We're absolutely going to have to establish the pass game or it won't matter what their previous opponents did on the ground. 

Are we even going to have Adams and/or Meyers, or are we working a skeleton crew WR corps? That's gonna make a huge difference, because if they're just stacking the box, we're not getting anywhere close to the rushing totals their other opponents have. 

I'm still puzzled why we're not running more 2 TE sets and working the middle of the field like crazy with Hooper, Mayer, Renfrow, etc. All jokes and other criticisms aside, the usage of our personnel is baffling to me. 

That’s going to have to be Jimmy G’s sweet spot.