Around The League V.2

Totty

6 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Denver can't. They've been in the hole.so much money, 80 million they owe him next year if they cut him. And they're certainly not sitting him with that much cheddar on his plate

They certainly can. Caleb or russ will just sit a year or two. A bad contract aren't going to prevent you from taking Caleb. Unless you trading the pick for an awesome package. 

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Captain checkdown in full display as always

our O has massively regressed without him. That is all I care about. 
Everyone laughin that saints are a bottom 3 O.. . . . well look in the Fn mirror, so are we. 

We suck too. Who the hell cares about the saints. This is the raider forum. 

7 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

our O has massively regressed without him. That is all I care about. 
Everyone laughin that saints are a bottom 3 O.. . . . well look in the Fn mirror, so are we. 

We suck too. Who the hell cares about the saints. This is the raider forum. 

You have to get a little worse at the position to get better sometimes. Period. Keeping Carr kept us in purgatory. Heck, I advise Minnesota to let Kirk walk this year whether they have someone or not.

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

You have to get a little worse at the position to get better sometimes. Period. Keeping Carr kept us in purgatory. Heck, I advise Minnesota to let Kirk walk this year whether they have someone or not.

yes, if Jimmy was our tank plan that I agree. Not sure why we paidhim so much to tank, but thats another issue. 

I dont believe that, unfortunately, so now i need to judge our evaluation on how they tought Jimmy would be an upgrade. 
Thankfully we drafted AOC4, to save the day!