Around The League V.2

Totty

15 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Carr may crap the bed down the stretch, but again, Football a team sport. 
Their D will keep them in games against other bad teams. 
Taysom (and DC to lesser) have been heating up in the redzone, Kamara starting to look good, ease of schedule, ease of division, etc etc. 

Ill be shocked, but respect you sticking to your guns on it.

Again, we've seen Carr single handedly lose games in the clutch moments for a decade, I expect nothing less this season brother. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Again, we've seen Carr single handedly lose games in the clutch moments for a decade, I expect nothing less this season brother. 

id be interested your definition of clutch games
last year, we didnt have any, we were out of playoff contention before we had a chance. 
21, we had 4 which we went 4/4
2020 - we missed playoffs by one, ended 1-2, by a massive collapse on the D against Dolphins (roughing passes, PI given up in 30 seconds to lose on fg), and to chargers in OT. 
2017-2019 (no clutch games)
2016 - made playoffs
2013-2015 - no real clutch games

so 1. what do you define a clutch game? to me id December with playoffs in play. 
no 2. you put the dolphins loss single handly on Carr lol?
no 3. any game last year, i think JMD can and should take some blame no? lol

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

id be interested your definition of clutch games
last year, we didnt have any, we were out of playoff contention before we had a chance. 
21, we had 4 which we went 4/4
2020 - we missed playoffs by one, ended 1-2, by a massive collapse on the D against Dolphins (roughing passes, PI given up in 30 seconds to lose on fg), and to chargers in OT. 
2017-2019 (no clutch games)
2016 - made playoffs
2013-2015 - no real clutch games

so 1. what do you define a clutch game? to me id December with playoffs in play. 
no 2. you put the dolphins loss single handly on Carr lol?
no 3. any game last year, i think JMD can and should take some blame no? lol

He's 34-43 in November / December games over his career. 

Falcons game

Jets game

Rams / Steelers games last year

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's 34-43 in November / December games over his career. 

Falcons game

Jets game

Rams / Steelers games last year

posting his career W/L, after posting he single handly lost us numerous clutch games, I cant get behind. 
He is the only reason we lost those 43 games? 
One of those is the dolphins game, which we gave up 50 yards and a FG in 30 seconds... sure carr couldve played better, but to solely put that game on Carr seems wild to me.

Falcons game definetely ugly ill give you

Jets game in Nov of our 2019 7-9 season, i dont consider a clutch game, but ill give it to you. 

last year, coaching was a massive problem. I dont believe Carr is the single problem. I think our coach was an idiot, you apparently disagree? and blame only Carr?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It's insane how soft their schedule has been this year and is to finish the season.

The QB's they've played:

Tannehill, Young, Love, Mayfield, Mac, Stroud, Lawrence, Minshew, Bagent

QBs remaining: 

Dobbs, Henickie (x2), Goff, Young, DeVito, Stafford, Mayfield 

All ill say is Saints were smart to start using Hill in the redzone, but it proves they know just how bad Carr is.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

posting his career W/L, after posting he single handly lost us numerous clutch games, I cant get behind. 
He is the only reason we lost those 43 games? 
One of those is the dolphins game, which we gave up 50 yards and a FG in 30 seconds... sure carr couldve played better, but to solely put that game on Carr seems wild to me.

Falcons game definetely ugly ill give you

Jets game in Nov of our 2019 7-9 season, i dont consider a clutch game, but ill give it to you. 

last year, coaching was a massive problem. I dont believe Carr is the single problem. I think our coach was an idiot, you apparently disagree? and blame only Carr?

Defense absolutely balled out and showed out in the Rams/Steelers games and Carr crapped the bed with huge turnovers at the end of both games that sealed the losses and ended our season. 

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Mf jmdz and mf oline coach and bars and van rotten.

isn’t Simpson still on his rookie contract?

I remember Marc Johnson from Tape Don’t Lie doing a tonne of content on Simpson over his first few years. Showing his development and gradual improvement over time. He was always really high on him and he know oline.

Just a totally bizarre decision made doubly dumb by the fact that he was still on his rookie deal. And what was he - a 4th rounder?? Must’ve been making peanuts!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

After watching Carr absolutely crap the bed against Baker Mayfield, Kenny Pickett, the Falcons, Jets, etc. over the years in must win games to seal playoff berths I still stand on my statement that the Saints are not making the playoffs brother. 

The Saints will make the playoffs, because who's going to stop them? They have an easy schedule. They have one out door game left on the schedule and it's in Tampa. Tampa and Atlanta are both a mess. New Orleans is going to win that division by default. 

As mediocre as Carr is, the Saints can carry him in that poor division. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The Saints will make the playoffs, because who's going to stop them? They have an easy schedule. They have one out door game left on the schedule and it's in Tampa. Tampa and Atlanta are both a mess. New Orleans is going to win that division by default. 

We'll have to wait and see, Carr has crapped the bed with a clear path to the playoffs multiple times throughout his career. I personally think they'll lose to the Vikings this weekend and then it's wide open in the divison again. Baker god gonna carry

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We'll have to wait and see, Carr has crapped the bed with a clear path to the playoffs multiple times throughout his career. I personally think they'll lose to the Vikings this weekend and then it's wide open in the divison again. Baker god gonna carry

Don't see that with Dobbs at QB against their defense. We will see though. They are taking the ball out of Carr's hands more and more, so he won't have the opportunities to crap the bed. Especially in the red zone. 

2 hours ago, reddevil said:

I remember Marc Johnson from Tape Don’t Lie doing a tonne of content on Simpson over his first few years. Showing his development and gradual improvement over time. He was always really high on him and he know oline.

Just a totally bizarre decision made doubly dumb by the fact that he was still on his rookie deal. And what was he - a 4th rounder?? Must’ve been making peanuts!!!

Another bizzare McDaniels decision that him and DZ probably disagreed with 

Hopefully Mark stops giving Coach’s final say in personnel decisions. He made that choice to lure Gruden out of the booth and JMD from NE.

Coaches should not have full power on personnel 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reddevil said:

But we’d rather throw money at scrubs

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Another bizzare McDaniels decision that him and DZ probably disagreed with 

Hopefully Mark stops giving Coach’s final say in personnel decisions. He made that choice to lure Gruden out of the booth and JMD from NE.

Coaches should not have full power on personnel 

We doing that now?

praising dz while throwing jmd under the bus just like grudock

🤦🏽‍♂️

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Definitely this. Carr isn't hot garbage. He's going to throw for 300 yards half the time and get you to the Red zone a lot. We've always said Carr is plenty good enough to get you to the playoffs and make a run of all the pieces are right. If the saints are smart enough to have magical Red zone strategies, then they've figured out how to win with Carr, which could always be done with the smart enough team. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

We doing that now?

praising dz while throwing jmd under the bus just like grudock

🤦🏽‍♂️

Doesn’t look like a praise to me…All speculation  Considering that we just found out JMD has personnel power over DZ and they disagreed more than agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised that this bizzare decision to cut a pro bowl guard was one contested decision