Around The League V.2

Totty

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

watch out for Joe Brady. if Bills make a run, he could be a hot name for the head coaching spot. 

No he won't. He flamed out in Carolina after getting hyped from LSU. He needs a few resume building years. Nobody is handing him a HC job from a handful of weeks in Buffalo with a top 5 QB running the show.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’m not sure haven’t been keeping much tabs on Colts. However, I don’t think he gets claimed

I think you’re right.

Not the same player he was, mainly for injury reasons, and he has some relatively large cap hits, including injury guarantees.

More likely he clears waivers and signs for a contender.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I think you’re right.

Not the same player he was, mainly for injury reasons, and he has some relatively large cap hits, including injury guarantees.

More likely he clears waivers and signs for a contender.

I think the Bills sign him to replace Milano. Could be wrong but that seems like the most likely destination 

16 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Mad props to the kid from Modesto setting the record for pick-6's in a season! 

Had no idea he was from Modesto. I lived there for 6 years from 15-21. Lived in Oakland/San Leandro 5 mins from the Coliseum from 1-14.

Kid is a baller. I wonder what High School he went too? Let me check as I type. Hmmm Central Catholic High School. Good for him to go to private school. The public school system in Modesto might be the worst in the country.