Around The League V.2

Totty

12 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Rams team gonna be dangerous if they make the playoffs. They matched up with Lions if playoffs started today

I know it largely gets overlooked because it's expected from. McVay, but he deserves a little COY award hype for how this season has gone. 

About a month or so ago, they were sort of considered dead in the water for this season. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I know it largely gets overlooked because it's expected from. McVay, but he deserves a little COY award hype for how this season has gone. 

About a month or so ago, they were sort of considered dead in the water for this season. 

I agree he does. Lots of people pegged them as a bottom 5 team this season for some reason. Their defense has been surprisingly good. It is important to have a consistent defensive scheme that allows to plug and players. 

8 hours ago, Geezy said:

McVay is the man, no one called the Rams making the playoffs. Everyone thought it’d be a bridge year. Shows how important a top GM/Coach/QB combo is. 

People somehow forgot that Stafford is arguably the 2nd best QB in the NFC and that's if you rate Hurts highly.