Around The League V.2

Totty

20 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Ok, I predicted the exact moment Cam Newton was at the end of his career, it was when a DL got in his face for dancing then he danced in the dudes face. I told my buddy every time a guy gets a chance to hit Newton they will put everything into it and won't care about no flag, well the refs actually let him take some brutal hits. Leading to injuries and his final season with the Panthers. If they get a chance at victory formation best believe guys are going to be flying over the line of scrimmage. Not just Atlanta's team.

Well I guess you just leave Winston in for those victory formations. lol.

it is what it is, at least the Raiders aren’t the ones that did it. Saints problem, not ours.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Ok, I predicted the exact moment Cam Newton was at the end of his career, it was when a DL got in his face for dancing then he danced in the dudes face. I told my buddy every time a guy gets a chance to hit Newton they will put everything into it and won't care about no flag, well the refs actually let him take some brutal hits. Leading to injuries and his final season with the Panthers. If they get a chance at victory formation best believe guys are going to be flying over the line of scrimmage. Not just Atlanta's team.

Totally agree with you.

That was just a cheap trick. Like a real life Madden exploit.
And they will get their receipt next season, if the NFL don't do anything in the rule book to prevent something like that as they did it with the "fake-slide" from Kenny Pickett.
(Unsportsmanlike conduct flag maybe)

8 hours ago, raidr4life said:

. The Saints will be the team with their will broken, because every team they play next season will target them.

Nonsense. Any good team will just be focused on their game plan and executing. If you think some team is holding an imaginary grudge on behalf of another team then I simply don’t know what to say. It will just make teams aware to not turn off, it’s a good lesson.

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Surprised a fight didn’t break out honestly that was hella cheap and cheesy. As a coach I’d be ready to fight.

As a coach maybe you should be telling your players to be focused and not turn off! Valuable lesson there. After they lost 40 odd points they’d probably lose the fight too I would guess 😁

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

They won't forget either. Someone is getting blasted the nest time.

Nobody is getting ‘blasted’ 😁 teams will just be on guard which they should be anyway! 

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

As a coach maybe you should be telling your players to be focused and not turn off! Valuable lesson there. After they lost 40 odd points they’d probably lose the fight too I would guess 😁

I can take a loss but victory formation is just that. Universally recognized. Football is a almost deadly game but if you play by the rules it’s a beautiful violent game. Gotta respect the game. Cause it’s eye for an eye when you disrespect it.

have you ever been in a football bench clearing brawl? If so were you on the winning side? 

In my experience losers are always better at fighting than actual football. Losers are ready to fight more than winners. Maybe your experience is diff tho

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Nonsense. Any good team will just be focused on their game plan and executing. If you think some team is holding an imaginary grudge on behalf of another team then I simply don’t know what to say. It will just make teams aware to not turn off, it’s a good lesson.

My son a current college football athlete is home for winter break and he’s a Saints fan ( ex raider smh) and he plays de/lb and I asked him about it. he said that play was hella cheap and Winston was goofy for doing that. He said he always likes to get a good pop in at victory formation but that’s it. And if a team pulled that fake victory formation crap up 30 it would cause a fight. He’s also played o-line and said in the trenches you don’t do that almost anything else goes but you don’t mess with victory formation. 

11 hours ago, Jerry said:

I doubt every team will be out to get them. The Falcons for sure, but I doubt every other team will feel the same.

Just like herbert is known for tip toeing and fake running out of bounds. This will be what n.o. Is known for and I promise you the whole nfl took note. 

16 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

100%. 

I’ve heard rumors the Saints players have been running the asylum with Allen as HC. They do not respect him. They do whatever they want down there. The fact they ran that play with Allen saying no is crazy. 

Saints need a real HC and LONGGGG overdue for an entire culture change. I sense entitlement from so so many players on that team. 

stop making excuses my man!🤣🤣

I agree though in seriousness, that team is a mess. Way to talented to miss playoffs, Division espeically but WC too. 
DC a big part of the problem no doubt, was useless in a lot of games. 

But DA seems to still be living off his hype from pre raiders hiring as a coach. 

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Teams shouldn't have to tell them not to turn off it's victory formation this has literally never happened and there is a reason why. If you wanted to score again then lineup in a regular formation then it's on them to stop you.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just like herbert is known for tip toeing and fake running out of bounds. This will be what n.o. Is known for and I promise you the whole nfl took note. 

He doesn't get it, damn near every player in the league think that was foul, former players saying Winston should be cut today.  Victory formation is end of game period. Hell they could have hurt a Falcon player standing there waiting on the kneel down suddenly he's getting his legs taken out by an OL.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 2