Around The League V.2

Totty

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yes you will.

I didn't last year. I haven't mentioned it but I don't watch almost any non-Raider football. Basketball is simply better. The NFL is a terrible league. That no call felt rigged to support the new LA market where the Rams aren't making as much noise and Super Bowl contenders should. Not to mention NO ONE cares about the Chargers at ALL here.

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I didn't last year. I haven't mentioned it but I don't watch almost any non-Raider football. Basketball is simply better. The NFL is a terrible league. That no call felt rigged to support the new LA market where the Rams aren't making as much noise and Super Bowl contenders should. Not to mention NO ONE cares about the Chargers at ALL here.

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I prefer college to the NBA

22 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I prefer college to the NBA

I like college video games but I hate how the NCAA treats players. I hate how coaches can bail on programs when the get in trouble and end up coaching somewhere else like no big deal.

24 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hopefully Tom and co can keep this up for the 2nd half. They have the Chiefs in check.

Why wouldn't they? Mahomes is over his head, last week they played against a weak team. The Patriots are the best franchise in the last 20 years. My only hope is that the Rams beat them but I can't see that happening.

I had to go into work and missed the 2nd half of the Rams game.  I was listening to the radio feed of the NE game on the way home and it sounds like Mahomes has been under constant pressure and has been having to pass from the pocket in the first half.  How has he looked under pressure?

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I had to go into work and missed the 2nd half of the Rams game.  I was listening to the radio feed of the NE game on the way home and it sounds like Mahomes has been under constant pressure and has been having to pass from the pocket in the first half.  How has he looked under pressure?

Chiefs line has been brutal and Pat keeps trying to do too much imo. 

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Chiefs line has been brutal and Pat keeps trying to do too much imo. 

It looks like he hasn't been playing well under pressure.  That kind of pressure was Carr's life for 16 games.  Not easy for "yellow jacket" Mahomes either when players are in his face.  

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It looks like he hasn't been playing well under pressure.  That kind of pressure was Carr's life for 16 games.  Not easy for "yellow jacket" Mahomes either when players are in his face.  

That td drive was due to patma not being a puss and improvising with the sidearm throw while taking a hit for the team.