Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

The Patriots could win and I hate underestimating BB.  Could be a story book ending for this dynasty.  Like a movie they always bring you back to the beginning to release you and let you know it is over.  The dynasty ends where it began.  In a Superbowl against the Rams.

So we're just all waiting for a reverse tuck rule game to end the Raiders dynasty as an NFL laughing stock? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chali21 said:

😂😂😂😂

the patriots will not lose to the Rams. 

Ha I'm sure you probably said the same thing last year with the Eagles.

Like the eagles last year, the Rams are by far the more talented team and have a bright innovative HC that's not afraid to take chances. 

Itll be a high scoring game in a dome but I have much more faith in the talented yet underperforming Rams defense making timely stops vs the no named Pats defense stopping McVays offense. 

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Ha I'm sure you probably said the same thing last year with the Eagles.

Like the eagles last year, the Rams are by far the more talented team and have a bright innovative HC that's not afraid to take chances. 

Itll be a high scoring game in a dome but I have much more faith in the talented yet underperforming Rams defense making timely stops vs the no named Pats defense stopping McVays offense. 

No named pats defense ran by the goat head coach. They aren’t talented but everyone...does their job....rarely is anyone out of alinement or not doing their responsibility. Playing for the patriots sucks but you do get rings. 

Look im not going for the patriots in any shape or form but I’m not foolish in thinking that the Rams have some sort of edge. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 9:13 AM, Chali21 said:

No named pats defense ran by the goat head coach. They aren’t talented but everyone...does their job....rarely is anyone out of alinement or not doing their responsibility. Playing for the patriots sucks but you do get rings. 

Look im not going for the patriots in any shape or form but I’m not foolish in thinking that the Rams have some sort of edge. 

You were right. BB outcoached the hell out of McVay, made that offense look anemic. 

It was a hard game to watch. Knew it was over when Brady got the ball with 10 minutes. 

On 2/3/2019 at 10:42 PM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Remember you being high on him when he came out.

He looks like a stud in NE.

I was mocking him to us in the 2nd that year but had no idea Carr would make it to our pick.  I happily forgot about Van Noy then.

On 2/3/2019 at 7:44 PM, SilverNBlackFan said:

You were right. BB outcoached the hell out of McVay, made that offense look anemic. 

It was a hard game to watch. Knew it was over when Brady got the ball with 10 minutes. 

The Patriots execute. That’s the bottom line. Brady isn’t physically better than Goff but he outplayed him. The scheme is brilliant but having players being able to execute it is what makes them so good. The Raiders run a lot of similar things in fact I’m sure if you did a side by side comparison between Brady and Carr you’d see their throws go to the same areas of the field. Only difference is the Patriots have players that fit what they want. The Raiders and pretty much every other team in the NFL have a Frankenstein’s monster of a roster. Teams that constantly change schemes and rosters won’t have chemistry. Hopefully with Gruden being here awhile will bring the consistency that this team has really lacked.

To be honest i think the loss of Kupp did the most damage to the Rams, he was basically Goff’s Edelman. You lose your safety valve and your banged. 

• Like 1