Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

I got the Titans over the Pats next week. Henry is an animal and Tannehill is playing the best ball of his career.

It’s seems obvious but last year I thought the Chargers were live in NE they got their buts kicked. I hope this is the year they lose early 

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

ohhhh 

Do you throw big money at him with Crosby and Ferrell?  I would put it somewhere else and get a good rotational DE.  I would find it hard to imagine us not having Ferrell and Crosby as the starters next year.  I would love a dominant pass rusher but we have to potential dominant DEs in the making already.

18 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

If they take a safety I would of croaked -3.5 score lands 26-23

Yeah, I was yelling at my TV to just do a QB sneak. Then in his press conference after the game Kyle said if there was only a second or two left on the clock he would have taken a safety. 

25 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Do you throw big money at him with Crosby and Ferrell?  I would put it somewhere else and get a good rotational DE.  I would find it hard to imagine us not having Ferrell and Crosby as the starters next year.  I would love a dominant pass rusher but we have to potential dominant DEs in the making already.

I would cause I don’t trust Ferrel for the life of me. IMO we have a potential dominanting DE in Crosby and Ferrell who will always leave a lot to be desired as a pass rusher. Matching Crosby up with Yannick would be a nasty combo.