Around The League V.2

Totty

I just read the league just moved all the early games that could impact our playoff chances to the same time we play.  2 of the games are in the Eastern time zone.  We had a clear advantage to tank if we were out and to play our hearts out if we could still make it.  We had an strategic advantage and the league just took it away.  This is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I just read the league just moved all the early games that could impact our playoff chances to the same time we play.  2 of the games are in the Eastern time zone.  We had a clear advantage to tank if we were out and to play our hearts out if we could still make it.  We had an strategic advantage and the league just took it away.  This is ridiculous.

It’s done every year and that is why the NFL does this. 

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

It’s done every year and that is why the NFL does this. 

If they are so into evening the playing field I would like to see them move some of these east coast games to late games when a west coast team comes to town.  I would also like to see us play in KC before Thanksgiving once in a while also.   Just in case you were wondering Carr has never played in KC before December.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

why am I not the least bit surprised by this.lol

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

This league sticks it to us every chance they get

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I'm not upset with the league about this. I AM upset with our team for not winning the last game in Oakland. If they win that game, they control their own destiny.

Handle your business or your season ends.

And as far as tanking goes, they shouldn't have won yesterday. But what's done is done.

6 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

I AM upset with our team for not winning the last game in Oakland. If they win that game, they control their own destiny.

Handle your business or your season ends.

A couple of games I thought we'd win but got it handed to us. I think RG3 balls to get ready in case he's called upon in the playoffs. I don't think the Ravens want Pitt in the playoffs at all. I'd love to sneak in a wildcard. Don't deserve it, but it's that other teams don't either. LOL If we're in I think we can win a game in the playoffs. Any given Sunday and Jacobs would probably tear it up in postseason play. Clemson players too. They know championship college ball and will find another gear to pass that rookie wall.

3 minutes ago, G said:

A couple of games I thought we'd win but got it handed to us. I think RG3 balls to get ready in case he's called upon in the playoffs. I don't think the Ravens want Pitt in the playoffs at all. I'd love to sneak in a wildcard. Don't deserve it, but it's that other teams don't either. LOL If we're in I think we can win a game in the playoffs. Any given Sunday and Jacobs would probably tear it up in postseason play. Clemson players too. They know championship college ball and will find another gear to pass that rookie wall.

We have a chance to have a non-losing season, but too many things have to go right for us to get in to the playoffs. Don't think we make it.