Around The League V.2

Totty

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

At least we’re don’t have players telling the other team to come get them. Wooooffff bad year for the Browns 

I don’t know how the browns can justify keeping Kitchens and his staff. They’ve botched this whole season. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Haskins has looked a lot better the past couple of games.

Titans got a steal in AJ Brown. He just makes plays 

At the time of the draft I really wanted AJ brown in the late 1st early second but I am also happy with who we drafted.  Imagine if we could have traded back for a second, still got Ferrell, drafted AJ Brown.  That would have been an amazing draft.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

At the time of the draft I really wanted AJ brown in the late 1st early second but I am also happy with who we drafted.  Imagine if we could have traded back for a second, still got Ferrell, drafted AJ Brown.  That would have been an amazing draft.

Detroit wanted Devin White bad. If Detroit would have accepted it i would have Traded 8 and 43 for 4 and 129. 

Take Cle at 8 and Brown at 43. While keeping everyone else except Isaiah Johnson. 

Edited by OG_C2X

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Wow Haskins looks more dynamic than Carr what a td play.

Watching Josh Allen yesterday people should reconsider backing Carr. Guy makes plays on the move, always looks downfield, etc. I'm sure even Zay Jones misses him now.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Mayock outright said he tried to trade down but there were no takers.  

What he left out was for good value.  People will always trade up.  It is just whether or not you like the compensation.  There were probably teams that wanted to trade up but outside the range he felt safe moving back to get Ferrell and teams that were not willing to give what he wanted.  As a rookie GM he probably wanted to set the precedent that he is not going to except less value just to complete the trade.  I understand, respect, and like that but there were no except-able trade down scenarios is more accurate.

2 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Watching Josh Allen yesterday people should reconsider backing Carr. Guy makes plays on the move, always looks downfield, etc. I'm sure even Zay Jones misses him now.

Zay Jones was riding the pine and traded for a low pick two years from now. I think Zay is lucky to be on a roster at this point. Smh